oneBoro Forum

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

• Latest Posts

• I don't understand you man. You'll take literally anything as a chance to bash the club and NW, including a *** depth CB signing who is going to be something like 5th or 6th choice at the club. Absolutely unreal.
    • It's not low. See my response to Wilson because I couldn't be bothered typing it out again. Getting 2 or 3 injuries at that end of the pitch is a frequent occurrence for us.
    • Anyone else somewhat underwhelmed at the collective signings to date?!
    • I'd assume Spence would be replaced by a winger though - that's where he played most of the back end of last season. We have peltier and dijksteel as right backs, so I don't think we're getting any more cover there.  But anyway, yeah I'm making a lot of assumptions and I don't have as big a problem with bamba being signed if he's only going to be used in a crisis. Problem is, for the squad to get into a position where that is the case we will need to sign at least 2, maybe 3 that are better than him.  2 players being unavailable from a defence is not unfathomable, we missed fry and dijksteel at the end of last season, hall was out for a huge chunk, Bola is injured now, fisher is out long term- all it takes is a couple of those to happen at the same time and were in trouble.
    • Okay so my assumption that we'll sign one isn't allowed, but your end of the world assumptions are fine?  At the end of the day if what you're suggesting happens, that's a freaking unfortunate crisis that might cause Bamba to have to play, yes. The likelihood of all of those things happening seems incredibly low.