oneBoro Forum

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

• Latest Posts

• Be a good signing defo better than what  we have , he’s only not been playing because they’ve switched to playing wing backs 
    • The last winger we signed after playing with Warnock at Cardiff turned out so well...  Another 31 year old looking a last pay day who hasn't performed in the last couple of years. Couldn't get into an average Cardiff team this season.  So utterly unimaginative, like everything else this club does.  (If it goes through of course)
    • Dan no doubt Gatland has decided if you cannot match the physicality of the South Africans there's no point in going. It seems to me that there is not a lot of time going to be spent playing "pretty" rugby.  He's learnt from the England defeat ( and others) that these guys are efficient, strong and prepared to do what is necessary to dominate.  He has also spotted what he thinks is a weakness he can exploit. He might also think he can exploit them around the fringes late in the game hence Curry and Simmons not to mention Itoje, Byrne and Lawes who can be a nuisance from minute 0ne.   Billy Vinipola may be a big lump that can move a bit but he will get massacred by the Boks and he has not been that good for a couple of years now.  The Boks had his measure in the W.C. final and he has not improved.  Why people thought he should be in the squad was beyond me.  I was far from sure he was worth a place in the 6 nations squad Ah well it is all opinions - remember the Matt Dawson try for the Lions - that was special.  they are going to have to be that special to win this
    • Junior hoilett expected to join us on a free 
    • You have to feel for Rotherham. Derby will get punished next season for cheating this season and Rotherham go down instead of them. Unbelievably unfair on them