Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

Just now, DurhamRed said:

why nemecha not britt. I mean Assombalonga is the only player boro have that is capable of getting us the goals to escape relegation yet Woodgate is not including him

Cos he’s lost the plot not that I like Britt but wasn’t he gonna be his main man ?

5 minutes ago, Somerset Boro said:

Poor sideways or backwards passing, no creativity, no confidence. Don’t look like creating a chance if we played 900 minutes of football so scoring is out of the question. How can anyone be content, not even happy, with this standard of dross 

were playing the best side in the league and bar one catastrophic bit of defending weve looked good. 

considering the rubbish weve seen in recent weeks this has been a much better show.

Can we just get rid of all the staff including Bausor, etc bring Karanka back as manager not head coach, make Peter Kenyon Director of Football and let them 2 control the club 

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

why nemecha not britt. I mean Assombalonga is the only player boro have that is capable of getting us the goals to escape relegation yet Woodgate is not including him

Britt now for Fletcher so we will see if he is up for the fight