oneBoro Forum

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apparently has the backing still

I honestly don't see where it stops. Honestly think that Woodgate is bullet proof and Gibson is ready for us to go to league 1 only to deliver some crappy PR rallying cry in the summer about "oh we di

Bielsa is a world-renowned coach with decades of experience. He's cited by the likes of Guardiola, Pochettino, and Simeone as an inspirational and guiding figure in their careers. Woodgate is loc

Posted Images

Just now, macapes said:

It's Southgate all over again.  We're riding this all the way down.

Unless I'm going senile, Southgate was sacked while were were in the top 10 and just after a win (2-0 against Derby or somesuch?)

Woodgate's reign has plunged to the levels of bad farce.

• Latest Posts

• Lad on FMTTM claiming Hoilett is a done deal, take from that what you will...
    • I mentioned a while back about what would attract players to come to us in comparison to other teams “at our level”.    After the good training facilities there weren’t any other suggestions.    We need to attract players to play with a vision of excitement and something that will get the riverside bouncing. Would you want to sign for hoofball and a groan filled riverside??    I wish I had the optimism of some of the members thinking that magically we will go against our norm for this transfer window. Expect more “players to drift”, players out of “boro’s budget” and “stalling talks” to be a common theme.    Even IF by some mirical you wanted to sign for us, wouldn’t you be on borrowed time whilst Warnock is only here for one more season? Added to that how he’s thrown players like Akpom under the bus, I’ll ask again. What about us as the moment is an attractive option?  🧐
    • Don’t think it’s been mentioned but Millwall are after Lumley. also an unnamed championship team have looked at William Boyle. Big centre back with a few goals in him. Don’t know anything about him and it’s probably not us but hey it’s prewindow
    • 30+? ❌ Over 6 foot? ❌ Worse than Jordan Rhodes on the ball? ❌ Don't think he'll be a target for us this summer by the looks mate
    • Forgot Liverpool still had a game in hand. A draw is the best result. Thankfully Iheanacho has just got one back.