oneBoro Forum

Just now, Smoggydownsouth said:

Was told he was going to be... that said I personally dont know.

They didn't show any pictures of him, and they normally do if he's there.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Wish I could give you good news.... I cant 

He's going nowhere regardless of the threat of League One? 😒

Truly miserable at the club now. We'll lose even more season ticket holders as Gibson just appears uninterested and fine with Woodgate and his crew. This is shocking.

• Like 2

Not many positives, even if it's probably the best we've played in weeks (low bar).

At least they've finally done something about the ball boys.

The biggest compliment I can give Woodgate tonight is that the players are still playing for him.

The problem is we have another random variation of 11 players out on the pitch that have no real shape, continuity or consistency. He doesn't have a clue who his best 11 is and we are heading into March. 

Again we can't keep a clean sheet and we look toothless going forward. I honestly think we are going down and if Woodgate is allowed to take this team down then I think Gibson is going to lose a lot of fans. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

I was told that ppl around the club weren't expecting a sacking to happen.

Well despite having to get up early in the morning I am going to refresh newsnow every 5 minutes til midnight in the hope that he has gone.

• Haha 2

How can someone sack Monk like he did yet simply let Woodgate be bullet proof despite making them the worst Boro side ever

• Like 1

Jw confirms he feels Coulson is naturally a left winger and has been playing LB simply because Friend been injured.

• Thanks 1

Just now, TAPOUT said:

Well despite having to get up early in the morning I am going to refresh newsnow every 5 minutes til midnight in the hope that he has gone.

You may as well not bother staying up. He's going nowhere.

5 minutes ago, Smoggydownsouth said:

Apparently has the backing still

Any other club/manager and he’s gone. But he’s a local lad and a mate so he’s still here.

Absolute joke. Its not whatsoever surprising though. Gibson is taking the *** out of the fans and club, just for the sake of admitting he’s got it wrong. 

I’m angry, but honestly I’m more sad at what the club is atm. The thought our team being in League 1 is awful. It hurts.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

He should know his best 11, and we can fill the holes from the squad. Every time we got near the 18yard line we fluffed our lines. That's down to confidence, give Harry Redknapp a call and let's see what he can do with this lot of even big Sam

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

How can someone sack Monk like he did yet simply let Woodgate be bullet proof despite making them the worst Boro side ever

I think Monk was more to do with being shady than just ***.

Just confirms what I've said earlier. He's untouchable. No matter what happens he'll be the manager. It's an absolute joke. How on earth can Gibson be happy with the club teetering on the edge of league 1? Is he honestly that proud that he'll just refuse to remove him? 

I'd love to know what the renewals are going to be like for next season, I know I'm not renewing for this shower next season. Gibson doesn't care so why should i?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Cos he’s a boro lad!!👌🏼

2 minutes ago, BillinghamBoro said:

Just confirms what I've said earlier. He's untouchable. No matter what happens he'll be the manager. It's an absolute joke. How on earth can Gibson be happy with the club teetering on the edge of league 1? Is he honestly that proud that he'll just refuse to remove him? 

I'd love to know what the renewals are going to be like for next season, I know I'm not renewing for this shower next season. Gibson doesn't care so why should i?

I haven’t renewed yet, and neither has my dad. Depending what happens between now and the end of the season, will be the deciding factor. Honestly can’t see myself renewing though. 

• Like 2

• Latest Posts

• Don't think we'll be seeing figures any time soon. Sky were asked how many people paid for the PPV PL games at the weekend. Sky's reply was "We won’t be sharing the PPV numbers as they are commercially sensitive". 🤫 
    • Wonder if we stayed in the Brissle area as Cardiff is just along the M4 from there?  
    • But Is it coincidence we look a better team when it's not been tweeked  all the time 
    • We got 3 points by weathering a onslaught over the last 20 mins. It’s not the way I would like to win games but it’s winning, horrible yes, but winning.  I think the team is now tougher even fitter but still goal shy and a small sized squad. We needed a couple more players and it shows and other teams know we are a bit of a bark without the bite  I think NW is over cautious as we seen yesterday but he knows his players and there condition and he took 3 points against another inform team, now who would have put money on that?    Im not getting carried away the football to watch is dire and it’s very early in the season, and who is to say the teams at the top we played will sustain there status. I think we tend to agree the league will start to reveal itself in 10 to 15 games and we will know much more about our club and the players. conclusion.  i fear the squad is to small, we lack goals and the football is hard to swallow...  UTB.  
    • Agree with this. Great to see a solid look about the team