oneBoro Forum

Misery forum?

He says misery makes forums however it's his poor team that are the cause if all the misery! 

It's never really a good move to slate the fans (no matter how minor the dig) and a lot of those phone ins or forum members will be at said game but he wants them onside? Maybe serve up some decent football and he won't get people wanting him out.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, RealSlimSladeyy said:

Reckon he reads OneBoro? 

Someone from the club and I could hazard a guess does as part and parcel of letting those at the top know what  is going on in the minds of supporters or a gist of current apathy.

I know Rob from fmttm keeps his opinions very close to him I tend to state what I feel

• Like 2

The club has really made a mess of itself during the last three years. It's been nothing but a downward spiral due to inept leadership, lack of football knowledge within the club and appaling decision makings. We haven't made a single good decision since january 2017. All that ineptitude and a looming relegation is the cause of misery amongst the supporters. It's not just Woodgate but it's the entire club.

• Like 2

On one hand I feel it's worth pointing out he does say he looks at himself and judge himself on his mistakes. He's also not wrong that people are loudest when they're miserable sometimes. That isn't just football clubs, that's literally everything. If you order something from Amazon and it works perfectly, there's a lot of people who'll never say how perfect it works. If it doesn't work, you're right on there telling everyone it's rubbish, you complain, you want your money back etc. That's just how a lot of people work.

But everyone here is right. There's a reason people are miserable and to use my favourite word of the day again, he is being very blasé about it. There are ways to react to the fans negative comments which isn't simply laughing them off at times. He says he understands the frustration but at the same time says it doesn't affect him. Is that right? Should the manager not concern himself with others' concerns?

I suspect if things go wrong tonight that he will not just be contending with the vocal few so we shall see how he responds afterwards, whether he changes his message or if he just sticks with the same old rubbish.

1 hour ago, ViewFromTheChickenrun said:

Well what do you guys think ?

Is our bold leader right to call out all the disenfranchised supporters on here and on the radio phone ins?

Yes, some of you are an absolute disgrace! 😡

• Haha 2