oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest 2-2 (Gestede, Wing)

Well no pressure guys the manager and players will not be concerned as to where we are now.

Hmm bottom 3 for me suggests that there will be so much pressure because the entire MFC staff and players now have to win!

Win? what is that seems so long ago.

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame that, I thought we played alright tonight although we ran out of steam.  I'm possibly being unfair here but I thought McNair was at fault for both goals we conceded.  I didn't think there was mu

Team News / Injury Update: Manager - A lot is being said that Woody is playing out his last few days as Middlesbrough manager. Could a not too horrendous display against Leeds and a win against F

Posted Images

Sorry guys my seldom used phrase is so very applicable due to our current strife and position.

A must win game making the game THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON and I am not going to use the so far!

This is a horrible and disgusting situation we now find ourselves in and SB and others are correct in that we do have the players who should be performing at higher place in the division.

Anniversary of winning a cup and getting into Europe and now facing life in the lower leagues.

One aspect has remained the same throughout and that is Steve Gibson

Agree with a lot of those that think we should continue to play the younger lads, it cant get much worse. 

I do like Coulson playing higher as a winger and i wonder if Spence could have the same effect playing on the other side. Maybe a 4-1-4-1 or 3-2-4-1.

Edited by CanadianBoro

I don't think it matters what team we put out, I'll stick by what I said after the Leeds game, we won't win another game with Woodgate in charge the man is clueless and instills no confidence in the players. Forest will turn us over, and now we're in the bottom 3 this is were the fans will definitely turn on him. Woodgate will get a shock Monday night.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Downsouth said:

Sorry guys my seldom used phrase is so very applicable due to our current strife and position.

A must win game making the game THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE DECADE and I am not going to use the so far!

Minor edit for dramatic effect.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

I don't think it matters what team we put out, I'll stick by what I said after the Leeds game, we won't win another game with Woodgate in charge the man is clueless and instills no confidence in the players. Forest will turn us over, and now we're in the bottom 3 this is were the fans will definitely turn on him. Woodgate will get a shock Monday night.

Well, in spite of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary, I still think we could win another couple of games...Hull and Stoke are probably our best chances. But in the end it won't be enough to keep us up, even if we manage to draw some games.

Whether the fans turn, I think will depend on the performance. I can't think many will be expecting us to win. A point would be a good result. Another performance like the Leeds game and I think they'd just about stay on side.

However, if we stink up the place like we did against Barnsley, I think the torches will be lit and pitchforks sharpened.