oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest 2-2 (Gestede, Wing)

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame that, I thought we played alright tonight although we ran out of steam.  I'm possibly being unfair here but I thought McNair was at fault for both goals we conceded.  I didn't think there was mu

Team News / Injury Update: Manager - A lot is being said that Woody is playing out his last few days as Middlesbrough manager. Could a not too horrendous display against Leeds and a win against F

Posted Images

I completely forgot we were playing tonight. Was wondering why we weren't on the fixture list when I checked the scores at the weekend. Lost complete interest between games. I expect us to lose tonight anyway and leave us 3 points off safety. Wigan play Luton on saturday while we are away at Chalton. Could easily see us even further adrift. 

I expect an incohesive display tonight where the players clearly don't know what to do. I'll be impressed if we have more than two shots on target. Can't see us scoring so we'll lose 2-0 with Forest not needing to get out of second gear.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I completely forgot we were playing tonight. Was wondering why we weren't on the fixture list when I checked the scores at the weekend. Lost complete interest between games. I expect us to lose tonight anyway and leave us 3 points off safety. Wigan play Luton on saturday while we are away at Chalton. Could easily see us even further adrift. 

I expect an incohesive display tonight where the players clearly don't know what to do. I'll be impressed if we have more than two shots on target. Can't see us scoring so we'll lose 2-0 with Forest not needing to get out of second gear.

HaHa optimism. I love it!

• Sad 1
18 minutes ago, Borodane said:

I've thought you were incredibly negative for a lot of this season BD, but I must say, you were right and I've finally joined you - I completely agree with everything you've said here.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Borodane said:

After my initial comment to you re optimism, I have to say that your scenario is exactly what is likely to happen. Why should we have a sudden upsurge in form and performance. It is very unlikely to happen but I dearly hope that I am wrong.

7 minutes ago, Brunners said:

I've thought you were incredibly negative for a lot of this season BD, but I must say, you were right and I've finally joined you - I completely agree with everything you've said here.

Welcome to the dark side my friend 😝

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The <18,000 crowds from a vague recollection this season have been against teams who don't bring big followings. You'd maybe expect Forest in the position they're in to bring a big following. Leeds might have been the biggest of the season? But then you look at the amount of the ground they took up and you can tell that's not solely down to Boro fans.

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

Welcome to the dark side my friend 😝

Speaking of the Dark Side, I've just found this excellent translation of Gibson's recent statement:

star wars lack of faith GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

GAME DAY!

BEND OVER AND ASSUME THE POSITION BORO!

spanking bad boy GIF by kevy

And as far as Gibson goes "he is not the messiah, he is a very naughty boy"

• Haha 1

I would be utterly shocked and amazed if our form has improved enough with a couple of extra days training to enable us to beat Forest.

Get that straw GIF up! Maybe even make it our new badge.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Speaking of the Dark Side, I've just found this excellent translation of Gibson's recent statement:

star wars lack of faith GIF

Sad really because on the face of it he does not!

• Like 1