oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest 2-2 (Gestede, Wing)

I really hope we can get a result out of this game. I'd take a draw if offered now. Then move on to the next big game on Saturday.

I mentioned over the weekend, I'd be inclined to give Spence a crack on the right wing. Him and Coulson either side would offer us pace further up the pitch. 

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame that, I thought we played alright tonight although we ran out of steam.  I'm possibly being unfair here but I thought McNair was at fault for both goals we conceded.  I didn't think there was mu

Team News / Injury Update: Manager - A lot is being said that Woody is playing out his last few days as Middlesbrough manager. Could a not too horrendous display against Leeds and a win against F

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

I think it's the most important game since the Brighton promotion decider.  Then the Charlton game will be the same and the Swansea game and so on.  This is it, there are 11 games to go and we are in the bottom three with the possibility of being relegated to the third tier for only the third time in our history.  Every game is a must win game because we're finding it so bloody difficult to win any of them!

Its like you are saying that this is the most important game of the season.....so far...?

Omg that's like insane ridiculous. The trouble is Woodgate seems can't man manage as Spence he's fallen out with him same with Britt if we are to stay up these are the two players we need their A game out off

Hahahahaha please someone help me. 
I don’t know what to say.

Never bet against your own team, but after seeing that I am!

How is Wing STILL in the starting 11?! Absolute joke. 
What has Spence done?!

Gestede?! Nice to see Nmecha showing himself to be to ‘top top class player’, as Woody has said 😂😂

Oh Jesus Christ 

With the players we have I would have preferred to have gone 4231

Pears

Spence Moukoudi Shotton Coulson

2 DMS Clayton and Howson

3 ams Tav Wing Morrison

Gestede 

To me it looks like Woodgates hard on to play 4 3 3 is at the detriment of looking at the skill set of the players available. Hes trying to shoe horn players into a system that I dont think they're suited for personally speaking. 

That being said I'd rather eat humble pie after 3 points. But I doubt it will come.