oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest 2-2 (Gestede, Wing)

5 minutes ago, macapes said:

Has Spence shat in Woodgates cornflakes or something? 

Lol I said the exact same thing earlier today. He's gone from YPOTM to bench warming, despite the fact we clearly need him on the pitch.

• Like 1
  • Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame that, I thought we played alright tonight although we ran out of steam.  I'm possibly being unfair here but I thought McNair was at fault for both goals we conceded.  I didn't think there was mu

Team News / Injury Update: Manager - A lot is being said that Woody is playing out his last few days as Middlesbrough manager. Could a not too horrendous display against Leeds and a win against F

Posted Images

woody really has lost the plot. to play 4231 or a variation of it you need two decent cdm players. saville has been our best midfielder for me, only one with the legs and determination. mcnair cheats, only chases back half arsed, no wonder pulis wouldnt play him. wing is okay for what he is, need him for his goal threat in a team without goals. 

under karanka that type of formation only worked with attacking fullbacks. we have howson and johnson. we are going to get roasted out wide with th midfield cover and their lack of ability to defend 1 vs 1. 

i fancied us tonight until i saw that team, now all i see is 0-2 forest.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Gestede > Nmecha is a crazy decision to me there'll be no one within 10 yards of Gestede and he can't run. Nmecha played nearly every game for Preston last season clearly there's something there and whenever we've relied on Gestede over the years he's let us down outside of cup games and Preston Away we're going to get embarrassed.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Gestede > Nmecha is a crazy decision to me there'll be no one within 10 yards of Gestede and he can't run. Nmecha played nearly every game for Preston last season clearly there's something there and whenever we've relied on Gestede over the years he's let us down outside of cup games and Preston Away we're going to get embarrassed.

I hate whenever we play with a lone striker because I've just seen so many games where they end up an isolated spectator.

If Woody wanted to be more defensive he could still play 3-5-2. But this...I just despair.

Britt & Rudy are (or should be) good target / hold up players, but they need help and rarely get any.

I could understand going 4-5-1 at home against Spurs...but this is Forest we're talking about. You're as good as admitting defeat before a ball's even been kicked.