oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest 2-2 (Gestede, Wing)

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame that, I thought we played alright tonight although we ran out of steam.  I'm possibly being unfair here but I thought McNair was at fault for both goals we conceded.  I didn't think there was mu

Team News / Injury Update: Manager - A lot is being said that Woody is playing out his last few days as Middlesbrough manager. Could a not too horrendous display against Leeds and a win against F

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

Woodgate: the figure head of the club.

The thing with figureheads is...they usually get cut down sooner or later and replaced.

Unfortunately it looks like being the latter for us.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, northern boro said:

Brit is out with illness

More like he’s bottled it against his old club. Most players would be biting at the bit to play against there old team, ill or not.

Just now, BoroSmoggie said:

More like he’s bottled it against his old club. Most players would be biting at the bit to play against there old team, ill or not.

If he's genuinely sick he may not have a choice, flu for example could keep him bedridden.

With that team selection it appears we’re now in some weird endgame where Woody and Gibson are playing A weird game of chicken with the club. Woodgate making every ridiculous choice he can to try and get sacked whilst Gibson holds on until the last possible second to do so.

Welcome to the end times people.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1