oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest 2-2 (Gestede, Wing)

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame that, I thought we played alright tonight although we ran out of steam.  I'm possibly being unfair here but I thought McNair was at fault for both goals we conceded.  I didn't think there was mu

Team News / Injury Update: Manager - A lot is being said that Woody is playing out his last few days as Middlesbrough manager. Could a not too horrendous display against Leeds and a win against F

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, sanddancer said:

Is it really the forwards or the lack of midfield support, I’m going the latter 

Its like I said before kick-off...it doesn't seem to matter how many midfielders we have, we just can't get a grip on the game.

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Hard to disagree with you mate, to be fair. Clueless in attack and clueless in defence.

Well, consistency is nice after all the ups and downs. At least we know now which Boro is going to turn up.

Difference between these two teams is that Forest have an actual manager in charge. They are set up well and know what to do with and without the ball. 

Biggest issue we have is that we're trying to play football that the players just aren't good enough to do, the few times we've tried to pass through the lines quickly our players have either passed it into the stand or straight to a defender. 

he was outstanding vs leeds..

mcnair is literal garbage though.. instead of going for the ball on the edge of his own area, he played for the foul which drags clayton out of position and the lad has a free shot.