oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest 2-2 (Gestede, Wing)

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame that, I thought we played alright tonight although we ran out of steam.  I'm possibly being unfair here but I thought McNair was at fault for both goals we conceded.  I didn't think there was mu

Team News / Injury Update: Manager - A lot is being said that Woody is playing out his last few days as Middlesbrough manager. Could a not too horrendous display against Leeds and a win against F

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Motor Mouth said:

Cos he's cheep as chips.?

Woody's policy of local jobs for local people.

Jesus Christ Wingy!

Great chance there...though I suppose it was a great block by the Forest defender.

Just now, sanddancer said:

I have seen 10 year olds play better football. 
SG statement about getting back into the premiership suggests he plans on living a very, very long life. 

Unfortunately we're more likely to drop all the way down to non-league than reach the premier league unless he gets a grip on the demands of the modern game. He's totally out of touch.

Just now, Somerset Boro said:

Jesus even when the keeper makes a mistake we can’t score!!

Defender flung himself in the way to make the block...unlike our guys...

I thought Wing had muffed a great chance, but it would probably have been in, but for that block.

• Like 1
Just now, AnglianRed said:

Defender flung himself in the way to make the block...unlike our guys...

I thought Wing had muffed a great chance, but it would probably have been in, but for that block.

He wanted to much time on the ball that was his problem

The Sky narrative about us building a philosophy is risible I know Gibson said it earlier as well but it insults every fans intelligence.

We're at the bottom of the division for possession/touches in opp box/shots/chances created/goals/crosses against I don't see the evidence of a 'philosophy' I see a bloke taking 40 million pounds of players into League 1 for nothing.