oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest 2-2 (Gestede, Wing)

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame that, I thought we played alright tonight although we ran out of steam.  I'm possibly being unfair here but I thought McNair was at fault for both goals we conceded.  I didn't think there was mu

Team News / Injury Update: Manager - A lot is being said that Woody is playing out his last few days as Middlesbrough manager. Could a not too horrendous display against Leeds and a win against F

Posted Images

Pears did fantastic for the 2nd goal.

Dont understand the grief Wing gets, 7 goals this season.

Hayden Coulson has been superb, again.

Worried about Clayton and McNair in the centre. 

• Like 3
Just now, mendieta420 said:

some of the hot takes on here 10 minutes ago... "pears isn't good enough" "what does lewis wing offer" etc... yikes

Pears should have done much better with their goal and apart from scoring an arguably lucky goal Wing has been rubbish. 

In fact Wing has been rubbish for most of the season.

Not exactly hot takes.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, HoyteForLeftBack said:

My sister wants to know the chant the south stand are singing right now. Any help?

Wing scored a goal

wing scored a goal

30 yards or 40 yards everywhere we go

Got denied my PPI (?)

But wing scored a goal

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

some of the hot takes on here 10 minutes ago... "pears isn't good enough" "what does lewis wing offer" etc... yikes

I mean we have been very bad. Coulson and Pears aside. But then what's new there?

Crikey what on earth I think I need to be more of a moody bugger in future during games now to stand a chance! 

Maybe if I do a matchday thread and be Uber pessimistic well thrash a team! 

Let's just keep it going. Not celebrating too early just yet but the glimmer of opportunity is there. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

I mean we have been very bad. Coulson and Pears aside. But then what's new there?

1 minute ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Pears should have done much better with their goal and apart from scoring an arguably lucky goal Wing has been rubbish. 

In fact Wing has been rubbish for most of the season.

Not exactly hot takes.

Wing isn't the best footballer but he is one of our only scoring outlets. Which in a depressingly low scoring team, is invaluable. And the chant when he scores is class. 

• Like 1

Coulson had an easy pass to McNair that I think Tavernier would have taken but he's got the balls and confidence to drive and try a difficult pass to Wing was a brilliant play off Pears' throw.

Tavernier has been so anonymous lately we still don't know what he is but as a winger he always disappoints me I wouldn't mind Spence for him and go 5atb at 60/70 because he's a bit of a passenger right now.