oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest 2-2 (Gestede, Wing)

• Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame that, I thought we played alright tonight although we ran out of steam.  I'm possibly being unfair here but I thought McNair was at fault for both goals we conceded.  I didn't think there was mu

Team News / Injury Update: Manager - A lot is being said that Woody is playing out his last few days as Middlesbrough manager. Could a not too horrendous display against Leeds and a win against F

Posted Images

Just now, AnglianRed said:

This is the other thing that is so annoying / depressing about Boro.

Even when we play well and get ourselves in the lead, we ALWAYS end up sitting back, inviting pressure and conceding free-kicks & corners...and inevitably conceding.

Predictably. Woody should be out there screaming instructions not looking sorry for himself.. we @@@@ing blown it.. 

• Like 1

We need 4 wins from 10 to survive normal years 3 wins would be enough but this year it will take an extra win to secure survival in my opinion, time's running out to get those wins...

• Like 1

I'd have given coulson motm, I thought he was class. 

Not a foul on Pears. Just inexperienced goal keeping and great experience of Grabban. 

Would have liked to have seen Spence earlier and thought that our midfield looked over ran and needed freshening up sooner. 

1 minute ago, SouthernSmoggie said:

One of those games where the sucker punch felt inevitable...

Still, much improved and if we play like that for the rest of the season then we might be okay.

If and its a big If

The moment we decide to sit deep, is the moment we lose most our games. We don't have the defensive capabilities to sit back and defend for 20/30 minutes. 

We need to play further up the pitch on the front foot. That's when we have looked at our best.

• Like 2