oneBoro Forum

Boro v Nottingham Forest 2-2 (Gestede, Wing)

image.thumb.png.acd4a2249ccafcb69497d70fbf3f2511.png

image.thumb.png.8a45fcb743e4a79dd3df8ac81310f33e.png

Team News / Injury Update:

Manager - A lot is being said that Woody is playing out his last few days as Middlesbrough manager. Could a not too horrendous display against Leeds and a win against Forest actually salvage his job - Majority of fans hope not! Crowd watch on the West Stand for any noticeable 'defensive' figures.  

Tav - Outcry to put Tavernier back into the starting team from fans following the last 3 games didn't amount too much against Leeds, as he didn't put in the best of displays on the night - A subject up for debate

Friend - George looks injured following the Leeds game, a player we certainly respect but believe he shouldn't be getting a start so probably for the best. 

Fletcher - Another player who will now likely be injured for this fixture. This will see a few changes hopefully for the better against Forest. 

Roberts Update - Looking like end of March for his return which can't come soon enough

Ayala - Returning soon with us expected to see him probably for the next vital Boro home game against Swansea on 14th March. 

View from the other side:

A detailed opening post on the fans forum - http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=48611 

Questions:

1)  Prediction?

2) Do you see a draw as any point is good at the minute, or a win a must due to the current standings

3) Expecting Britt to start, can he actually have a decent game for once against his former team?

4)  Putting aside our circumstance, if Leeds & Forest are promoted, will you actually be more or less interested in PL next season? I.e. watching occasions with these teams rather than teams we are less inclined about such as Watford, Bournemouth, Southampton etc. (Hope that makes sense)

"Back Stronger"  😉

• Like 5
  • Replies 845
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shame that, I thought we played alright tonight although we ran out of steam.  I'm possibly being unfair here but I thought McNair was at fault for both goals we conceded.  I didn't think there was mu

Team News / Injury Update: Manager - A lot is being said that Woody is playing out his last few days as Middlesbrough manager. Could a not too horrendous display against Leeds and a win against F

Posted Images

Just watched Woodgate pre match interview for this game and my word it's totally delusion. No other club owner in England would be tolerating this why if Gibson claims he is the best chairman in England allowing it to happen. If we are relagated it's as much of Gibson fault as Woodgate as he has given a guy the job who has no clue how to be a football manager. 

Let's get back to playing the young lads it can't be any worse, it's gone horribly wrong since the so called experienced players have come back. 

Does Woodhead have the strength to play these lads again?

I think not 

8 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

Let's get back to playing the young lads it can't be any worse, it's gone horribly wrong since the so called experienced players have come back. 

Does Woodhead have the strength to play these lads again?

I think not 

Who do you think is missing?

The only notable absences that aren't injury related are Spence and McNair. Both were poor in their last few games and Howson was one of the few players to perform well yesterday in Spence's place.

McNair will be back in as CB on Monday.

26 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Who do you think is missing?

The only notable absences that aren't injury related are Spence and McNair. Both were poor in their last few games and Howson was one of the few players to perform well yesterday in Spence's place.

McNair will be back in as CB on Monday.

You think Howson did well? He got skinned a few times aswell as being caught out of position. Personally I think Howson has been poor for ages now. 

Got a chant for us.

We’re all going on a league one tour,

A league one tour, a league one tour

We’re all going on a league one tour,

A league one tour, a league one tour,

Going down, coming up,

Going down, coming up, 

(repeat)