oneBoro Forum

Steve Gibson's stranglehold on scrutiny?

19 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Very few competent decisions have been made by Gibson, I totally get were your coming from because being a Boro fan at the moment is not only frustrating but so sad, the direction the clubs is going is shambolic and I'm not just talking about relegation, if there is light at the end of the tunnel then its a bloody long tunnel because I can't see it.

Knowing our luck the light at the end of the tunnel would be an express train coming straight at us ☹️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What are other people's views on how whether there is sufficient scrutiny on the Club internally and externally such as through the Evening Gazette and BBC Tees?. My post in the "Should Jonathan Woodg

Outstanding post. When Sajid Javid resigned from Government, he said it was necessary to speak truth to power. That applies everywhere, including at MFC. And we can't rely on the usual agents to

I have a real fundamental problem with the way we're ran and the way the club is covered by our local press living in Nottingham let me tell you the Post has very different coverage of Forest than the

Posted Images

1 hour ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Who are the Powells

Owners of Cleveland Cable Co.  TImes Rich list had them as "worth" twice Gibbo.  Rumoured to have had a look at a takeover of MFC in the past.

• Thanks 1
18 minutes ago, macapes said:

Owners of Cleveland Cable Co.  TImes Rich list had them as "worth" twice Gibbo.  Rumoured to have had a look at a takeover of MFC in the past.

They're not interested from what I've been told. 

47 minutes ago, Lord_Moose said:

wile e coyote art GIF by Looney Tunes

Video footage of Gibson creating the tunnel.

Very apt. Watching Boro lately does feel like you're repeatedly smacking your face against a rock wall.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Very apt. Watching Boro lately does feel like you're repeatedly smacking your face against a rock wall.

And we get to pay for the privilege too! 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, AnglianRed said:

Ah ha! But we all know that the Road Runner actually makes it to the other end and my time machine has confirmed this😉

• Haha 2

If Gibson’s very vocal questioning into The breaking of FFP of other clubs leads to massive points deductions of some and they end up in the relegation spots the guy is a genius. 

It would mean that he himself single handily kept us up and should be knighted and have a statue erected  of him. 👏👏👏

• Haha 6
58 minutes ago, Uwe said:

If Gibson’s very vocal questioning into The breaking of FFP of other clubs leads to massive points deductions of some and they end up in the relegation spots the guy is a genius. 

It would mean that he himself single handily kept us up and should be knighted and have a statue erected  of him. 👏👏👏

Dear god no...

wrong spider man GIF

That would be like giving Michael Jackson (RIP) an award for childcare. Sure they survived, but I'm betting they needed a lot of therapy...

Michael-Jackon-dangles-baby.jpg

1 hour ago, Uwe said:

Excellent idea Chris and he can not be linked to slavery in any way shape or form........oh hang on we as fans could very well be slaves to the Boro🙃

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Dear god no...

wrong spider man GIF

That would be like giving Michael Jackson (RIP) an award for childcare. Sure they survived, but I'm betting they needed a lot of therapy...

Michael-Jackon-dangles-baby.jpg

I personally wouldn't give MJ a childcare award due to him being a massive nonce

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Uwe said:

Serious point about this, as someone who was critical of him for doing it, I'd have to say absolutely fair play to him for it, if the Sheff Wed stuff is as murky as it appears.

6 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Excellent idea Chris and he can not be linked to slavery in any way shape or form........oh hang on we as fans could very well be slaves to the Boro🙃

It would also likely get torn down by an angry mob and dumped in the Tees...especially if we get relegated... 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

It would also likely get torn down by an angry mob and dumped in the Tees...especially if we get relegated... 

Well he can be comfortable in the fact that at least it is his statue and not himself getting very wet!

• Haha 1