oneBoro Forum

The positivity thread

So fed up with all the gloom and doom surrounding the club so why not have a thread relating to positive things.

Does not have to be football related but can do if you wish, personal achievements or some good news you would care to share and something we can all say "jolly well done"

I will start I have just cooked a wonderful chicken and cheese pasta dish so much so I keep tasting the sauce!

Be happy boys and girls something good is going on in your lives:classic_biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have just had a nice lamb dinner and sat down and watched the cup final which was a decent game.  On a personal note I’ve managed to drop 12kg of weight (3 more to go)  so I’m feeling a lot more l

So fed up with all the gloom and doom surrounding the club so why not have a thread relating to positive things. Does not have to be football related but can do if you wish, personal achievements

My niece has been awarded a contract for two more books by Quercus.....nice to see someone making it and fulfilling a dream

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

I’m sat with a nice pint of Guinness watching the Villa v City cup final. A decent game for a neutral to watch. 

"Jolly well done Blanco"

• Haha 1

Am also enjoying the cup final, along with a nice tikka masala I cooked myself.

Earlier today I finally cleared the star chart in Warframe (only took me 2 and a half years)!

• Like 2
Just now, AnglianRed said:

Earlier today I finally cleared the star chart in Warframe (only took me 2 and a half years)!

Good on you AR. I’m not sure what the second part of your post means but I’m sure it must be good. 👍

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Ok well "jolly well done Marcus" though I have not got  a clue what you are on about and if took that long could not have been that great. But a positive for you is a positive for us, thank you so much for sharing! 

8 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Good on you AR. I’m not sure what the second part of your post means but I’m sure it must be good. 👍

6 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Ok well "jolly well done Marcus" though I have not got  a clue what you are on about and if took that long could not have been that great. But a positive for you is a positive for us, thank you so much for sharing! 

Lol - I suppose I should have explained. Warframe is a videogame. The star chart is basically a map of the solar system. Each planet  (and some moons) have a load of "nodes" or missions. Completing the star chart just means I've finally done every mission. Its not the end of the game though, as its one of those always-under-development, free-to-play online games.

3 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Lol - I suppose I should have explained. Warframe is a videogame. The star chart is basically a map of the solar system. Each planet  (and some moons) have a load of "nodes" or missions. Completing the star chart just means I've finally done every mission. Its not the end of the game though, as its one of those always-under-development, free-to-play online games.

Errrr…….."jolly well done" I think:classic_huh:

2 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

My favourite team in the NHL Philadelphia Flyers are doing well this season. After a few years of struggling with players on big contracts they couldn't shift they have finally started to shift them on and bring in some good youth players into the team.

Get their management team over to Boro immediately @smogsterking the Inspirati

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

My favourite team in the NHL Philadelphia Flyers are doing well this season. After a few years of struggling with players on big contracts they couldn't shift they have finally started to shift them on and bring in some good youth players into the team.

"Jolly well done"   Would SmogDane agree?

Did I hear someone just say "who cares"?:classic_biggrin: 

26 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I'm also enjoying a nice light beverage whilst cooking my tikka massala. Totally not thinking about football... Oh wait Im posting on the oneboro forum 😆 oh and as for games I'm about to start red dead redemption 2 tonight.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Johnmfc81 said:

I'm also enjoying a nice light beverage whilst cooking my tikka massala. Totally not thinking about football... Oh wait Im posting on the oneboro forum 😆 oh and as for games I'm about to start red dead redemption 2 tonight.

"Jolly well done " John as for the rest of it I do not have a clue but we are all very pleased for you, thank you so much for sharing.

I will think about what you are doing whilst I watch New Zealand V India at cricket later on:classic_happy:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Come on guys just admit it, this thread is making you smile:classic_biggrin: 

Well except for that cricket bit DS 😂😂😂