oneBoro Forum

The positivity thread

1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Well except for that cricket bit DS 😂😂😂

Just wanted to compare what both John and I will be doing later on Joe, would you have been interested if it was NZ V Ireland? is so "jolly well done" sir!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have just had a nice lamb dinner and sat down and watched the cup final which was a decent game.  On a personal note I’ve managed to drop 12kg of weight (3 more to go)  so I’m feeling a lot more l

So fed up with all the gloom and doom surrounding the club so why not have a thread relating to positive things. Does not have to be football related but can do if you wish, personal achievements

My niece has been awarded a contract for two more books by Quercus.....nice to see someone making it and fulfilling a dream

3 minutes ago, Downsouth said:

Just wanted to compare what both John and I will be doing later on Joe, would you have been interested if it was NZ V Ireland? is so "jolly well done" sir!

No Alan that still wouldn’t interest me. It would be far more interesting if they all had a bat and could tackle each other. See “hurling” as a fine example 😀

5 minutes ago, Blanco said:

No Alan that still wouldn’t interest me. It would be far more interesting if they all had a bat and could tackle each other. See “hurling” as a fine example 😀

I thought that was hockey? 😁

Thought you'd be a proud cricket follower anyway, what with that fine Oirish fella Eoin Morgan doing such a good job. 😉

7 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

I thought that was hockey? 😁

Thought you'd be a proud cricket follower anyway, what with that fine Oirish fella Eoin Morgan doing such a good job. 😉

I think he was a failed hurler AR so of course he could excel at a minor sport 😂😂😂

• Haha 1

I have just had a nice lamb dinner and sat down and watched the cup final which was a decent game. 
On a personal note I’ve managed to drop 12kg of weight (3 more to go)  so I’m feeling a lot more like my old self 👍

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Uwe said:

I have just had a nice lamb dinner and sat down and watched the cup final which was a decent game. 
On a personal note I’ve managed to drop 12kg of weight (3 more to go)  so I’m feeling a lot more like my old self 👍

Good on you Uwe. Well done mate 👍

21 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Boro have £50m worth of hot prospects that offer a tactical edge and bright future 👍

A tactical edge might be what they offer but Spence is on the bench, Tav hasn't played enough recently (missing Luton and Barnsley, coming on as a sub at Wigan for 20 minutes), Wing is played too deep too often and Coulson finding himself on the bench at all due to a tactical decision is incredible this season. The manager has to play them and with the intention of offering this 'edge' or it's completely pointless to mention.

I just read the Gazette article and this is more of a comment on that but yeah, bright future for these guys if someone actually uses them properly and doesn't talk about them like they're a significant part of the problem of where we are right now.

I for one don't think we'll go down,And if we do, I've been there before,We came back up stronger from the old Div 3,I honestly don't see it coming to that,My worry is the teams around us are playing out of their skins,we need to recover the form of Christmas,I don't know how close the Injured players are to returning,I just hope the medical staff don't panic and rush them back

We march into battle tomorrow against the infidels from the South (well more South than us), Nottingham Forest, with the Supreme Leader Steve Gibson’s chosen one Jonthan Woodgate at the helm. He has drilled our troops into a fool proof plan, and fuelled with our anthem Pigbag beating deep within our hearts, we’re an unstoppable force. The Evening Gazette and BBC Tees are already understandably predicting a landslide 5-0 win for us with Tavernier - our answer to Messi by state media - pulling the strings in central areas. I pray for many more decades under our Supreme Leader’s glorious and unblemished stewardship  🙌🇰🇭 

• Haha 2