oneBoro Forum

Boro v Charlton (A) 1-0 (McNair)

Cheers all 👍

Forgot to mention, my last & only visit to the Valley was in August 2013, Mogga as manager

When we played there I had seen Boro play Charlton at 5 different grounds

Ayresome Park

Riverside

Upton Park

Selhurst Park

The Valley 

• Like 4
  • Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charlton v Boro what a 'massivegiganticwehavetowinatallcosts' fixture, it won't determine who goes down but its a long way back for the losers, we HAVE to win this game, no ifs or buts, draws are no g

If you think that is the reason Rudy has been given a hard time then you are very badly mistaken. It is not even close to the reason. The abuse he has got has definitely been unjustified when com

I hope there's a place for organisms or we're all screwed. I know my own support of Boro would be lost without my scepticism and cynicism. I'd love to see some professionalism from us and ma

Posted Images

I was at the Valley last when we beat them 4-1 there. Woodgate scored one and Ledesma was immense that game, scoring with a lovely chip. The Charlton fans were raving about the movement of Scott McDonald. 

• Like 2

Pretty much make or break day. No prediction as I have no idea how this is going to go. Just going to sit with everything cross-able crossed.

Except fingers that is. As for sure I will be too busy chewing on every bloody finger nail!!!

Comon Boro. Give us some hope!!!

• Like 1

Game Day. 
Trying to convince myself that if we lose it’s not all over this season

excited doctor who GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Uwe said:

Game Day. 
Trying to convince myself that if we lose it’s not all over this season

excited doctor who GIF

Its certainly not over with a defeat but if we can't get a point (minimum) today it's going to start looking very bleak. 

I think we need at least 4 points from today, Hull and Stoke away. That might still leave us needing a couple of home wins which is a tall order on current form. 

I don't want to hear about performances, bad luck, bad refereeing or any other excuses today. We need to start getting points. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, boroie said:

I was at the Valley last when we beat them 4-1 there. Woodgate scored one and Ledesma was immense that game, scoring with a lovely chip. The Charlton fans were raving about the movement of Scott McDonald. 

Was there as well good game too.

I do like going to Charlton been many times now

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Duvel said:

Its certainly not over with a defeat but if we can't get a point (minimum) today it's going to start looking very bleak. 

I think we need at least 4 points from today, Hull and Stoke away. That might still leave us needing a couple of home wins which is a tall order on current form. 

I don't want to hear about performances, bad luck, bad refereeing or any other excuses today. We need to start getting points. 

How scary just what we thought with Wigan, Luton and Barnsley 

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It's my daughter's birthday so I won't be checking in during the match, but fingers crossed we turn up ready for a fight because that's what it'll be today.

My daughter’s birthday too today!

Need to win in my opinion, three crucial games coming up and we need to go on a run. 

No more excuses. Woodgate needs to get the best out of this squad and motivate them to start getting results. Pressure’s on him to do so.

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

It's my daughter's birthday so I won't be checking in during the match, but fingers crossed we turn up ready for a fight because that's what it'll be today.

It's my son's birthday too! Will be furtively checking BBC Sport over birthday cake later. Agree with others that we pretty much have to win this one. No more excuses, Boro. Do us proud for once, and do it for the birthday boys and girls.

A win would be nice but definitely do not lose. I dont think the return of Britt or Fletcher helps. Possibly more chopping and changing. We should be solid enough in theory to not lose though.