• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charlton v Boro what a 'massivegiganticwehavetowinatallcosts' fixture, it won't determine who goes down but its a long way back for the losers, we HAVE to win this game, no ifs or buts, draws are no g

If you think that is the reason Rudy has been given a hard time then you are very badly mistaken. It is not even close to the reason. The abuse he has got has definitely been unjustified when com

I hope there's a place for organisms or we're all screwed. I know my own support of Boro would be lost without my scepticism and cynicism. I'd love to see some professionalism from us and ma

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Cant see anything other than a defeat with Woodgate in charge.

No no no TJ it’s before the game. We need positivity. Come on man. Try again 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
36 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

I don't have any children, but I still want Boro to win!

You and me both! 😁

If we don't do it today, you're back on matchday thread duty, according to DS.

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Sorry Blanco. Deffo away win. Gestede with a double.

Ah now you’ve gone too far with that 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

A lot of kids' birthdays today! Lot of really randy Boro fans in early June! Got to do something when football season is over, I guess!

We're usually celebrating the end of a crap Boro manager's career in June - Agnew, Pulis, etc. December is a good month for post-sacking leg-overs, too. Amazing what getting a s**t manager out of the club does for one's libido...

• Haha 1

I’ve three sons all born in December. I blame Shakespeare. Beware the ides of March he said. How was I to know there was a bloody R missing 🙄

• Haha 3
3 minutes ago, Rioch's Braves said:

Rudimentary Gestede scores against Charlton and goes on a goal scoring spree that sees Boro easily avoid relegation, and is rewarded by shrewd chairman Steve Gibson with another 2 year contract:classic_biggrin:

Oh come on that’s just going to far, way over the top. If you carry on, men in white coats will be coming to visit you and they wont be fish monger or butchers