• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charlton v Boro what a 'massivegiganticwehavetowinatallcosts' fixture, it won't determine who goes down but its a long way back for the losers, we HAVE to win this game, no ifs or buts, draws are no g

If you think that is the reason Rudy has been given a hard time then you are very badly mistaken. It is not even close to the reason. The abuse he has got has definitely been unjustified when com

I hope there's a place for organisms or we're all screwed. I know my own support of Boro would be lost without my scepticism and cynicism. I'd love to see some professionalism from us and ma

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sanddancer said:

I believe, I believe, I believe. 

I passed wind when celebrating the goal, I can’t believe we scored first. 

It’s been so long, Hell what are you supposed to do when your winning 

Charlton defender just put Coulson through the advertising boards, not even a corner!

image.thumb.png.e26b16869c4c5add62b32996e9ec9a71.png

Charlton look to have no defensive midfield at all, we are just running through the middle. Looks very 1 sided right now - if we had anyone decent attacking we might have scored again. 

And ooof! should have been a goal, gestede the donkey missed a tap in, or maybe good defending

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

@wilsoncgp any luck with the stream yet? I've emailed them and they replied with some incredibly helpful tips on how to update my browser and use chrome... missed the first goal as well. Humph

I'm listening on the app on my phone instead, which is something they've also advised in the past for the video and audio streams. It's working fine. They're entirely unresponsive when the streams don't work, which is pathetic when you turn up and throw money at them 5 minutes before kick off and think a 2 hour response time is fine.

Just now, boroie said:

Charlton defender just put Coulson through the advertising boards, not even a corner!

image.thumb.png.e26b16869c4c5add62b32996e9ec9a71.png

Charlton look to have no defensive midfield at all, we are just running through the middle. Looks very 1 sided right now - if we had anyone decent attacking we might have scored again. 

And ooof! should have been a goal, gestede the donkey missed a tap in, or maybe good defending

What stream you watching it on mate?

We are looking good today. still the obvious weaknesses, shotton being shotton and johnson weak at defending. but the shape looks great and players look like they know their roles.

could be 2-3 nil. need a second.

charlton are poor.