• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charlton v Boro what a 'massivegiganticwehavetowinatallcosts' fixture, it won't determine who goes down but its a long way back for the losers, we HAVE to win this game, no ifs or buts, draws are no g

If you think that is the reason Rudy has been given a hard time then you are very badly mistaken. It is not even close to the reason. The abuse he has got has definitely been unjustified when com

I hope there's a place for organisms or we're all screwed. I know my own support of Boro would be lost without my scepticism and cynicism. I'd love to see some professionalism from us and ma

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

I'm listening on the app on my phone instead, which is something they've also advised in the past for the video and audio streams. It's working fine. They're entirely unresponsive when the streams don't work, which is pathetic when you turn up and throw money at them 5 minutes before kick off and think a 2 hour response time is fine.

Which app is it? I've got the Middlesbrough official app, but I can't see any streaming on there

Anyone else seeing how often Moukoudi is running forward out of position? Constantly ball chases and it always ends up in behind him with Shotton/Howson having to cover. Doing me suede in.

3 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

This has been liquid football

Sounds like vintage wine too...or at least a decent Prosecco anyway...

Stats-wise it looks like we've bossed this half. More possession, more shots and more corners (same number of shots on target though).

4 minutes ago, alexutb said:

Anyone else seeing how often Moukoudi is running forward out of position? Constantly ball chases and it always ends up in behind him with Shotton/Howson having to cover. Doing me suede in.

Oh yeah because Shotton has been so much better.

Shotton is a red card waiting to happen in this game, Lyle Taylor has mugged him off time after time. He's been the only downside to an otherwise thoroughly impressive first half IMO.