oneBoro Forum

Boro v Charlton (A) 1-0 (McNair)

9 minutes ago, boroie said:

They are all over us, we are playing on the counter but not being clinical. Luckily they are not clinical either. 

Sounds like we're finishing this game in the usual manner. Squeaky bum time!

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charlton v Boro what a 'massivegiganticwehavetowinatallcosts' fixture, it won't determine who goes down but its a long way back for the losers, we HAVE to win this game, no ifs or buts, draws are no g

If you think that is the reason Rudy has been given a hard time then you are very badly mistaken. It is not even close to the reason. The abuse he has got has definitely been unjustified when com

I hope there's a place for organisms or we're all screwed. I know my own support of Boro would be lost without my scepticism and cynicism. I'd love to see some professionalism from us and ma

Posted Images

Just now, Johnmfc81 said:

If Clayton's injured bring sav on for him. Take Tav off for Morrison.

We need to make earlier subs! the game is going to run away from us again. Possibly would bring on Britt or Fletch instead of Gestede if we are going to play on the counter. 

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Garry Monk will be sacked in the next few days.

Guaranteed.

Was thinking the same thing. Wednesday getting thumped 4-0 at Brentford.

Could be good for us, given they're our last fixture.

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Tavernier wastes another glorious chance.

That was more like good defending that wasteful play 

another fantastic chance wasted, Tav runs onto a through ball, cuts onto his left foot, defender falls over and then Tav hits it right at him with the goal gaping, corner