• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charlton v Boro what a 'massivegiganticwehavetowinatallcosts' fixture, it won't determine who goes down but its a long way back for the losers, we HAVE to win this game, no ifs or buts, draws are no g

If you think that is the reason Rudy has been given a hard time then you are very badly mistaken. It is not even close to the reason. The abuse he has got has definitely been unjustified when com

I hope there's a place for organisms or we're all screwed. I know my own support of Boro would be lost without my scepticism and cynicism. I'd love to see some professionalism from us and ma

Posted Images

We love you Boro we do, we love you Boro we do, we love you Boro, we do, oooohhhhhhhh Boro we love you 🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

• Like 2

Finally, a win! Think we played well in parts and definitely should have scored more goals (we had 23 shots) Rudy absolutely fantastic and a decent debut for the new goalie.

• Like 2

I actually can't believe I am saying this but Gestede suits the way we play as he can pick up the long balls and knock it on to the midfield runners something Britt and Fletcher don't have the pysicic for 

• Like 2