• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charlton v Boro what a 'massivegiganticwehavetowinatallcosts' fixture, it won't determine who goes down but its a long way back for the losers, we HAVE to win this game, no ifs or buts, draws are no g

If you think that is the reason Rudy has been given a hard time then you are very badly mistaken. It is not even close to the reason. The abuse he has got has definitely been unjustified when com

I hope there's a place for organisms or we're all screwed. I know my own support of Boro would be lost without my scepticism and cynicism. I'd love to see some professionalism from us and ma

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

We've not had the same team twice in a row in about 4 or 5 months.

It's going to have an impact.

Agreed, first you have to get players making decisions as individuals, the next stage is to work as a unit, you group players into 2/3/4 in various areas of the pitch and get them to work together. Finally, you get to work on players away from those units.

If we keep changing players then there is no chance of us working beyond level 1, getting people to work better as individuals.

As an example, we have let in a lot of sloppy goals, but Moukoudi is the only mainstay of that defence, and has had 5 different CBs to work with in about 7 games. How can he be expected to get an understanding of when to press/when to hold/when to cover, position of team mate for pass, height of defensive line etc?

Anyway 1-0, Get the F%*( in

9 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Even if some of the players aren't playing well?  Interesting.  We don't actually have the same team today anyway cos we changed GK's but if we were selecting players on form, which we clearly aren't, then there's no way that McNair is in the side today as he's been really poor for a good few weeks now.

Yet he's scored the opener for us. 😁

Good assist from Rudy too.

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Even if some of the players aren't playing well?  Interesting.  We don't actually have the same team today anyway cos we changed GK's but if we were selecting players on form, which we clearly aren't, then there's no way that McNair is in the side today as he's been really poor for a good few weeks now

🤡

6 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

@wilsoncgp any luck with the stream yet? I've emailed them and they replied with some incredibly helpful tips on how to update my browser and use chrome... missed the first goal as well. Humph

Nothing wrong with the stream mate, if you're talking Riverside Live, I'm watching it!

If Charlton are to get back into this game it's through Andre Green on the right, he's quick.

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Nothing wrong with the stream mate, if you're talking Riverside Live, I'm watching it!

If Charlton are to get back into this game it's through Andre Green on the right, he's quick.

It's the audio stream that ain't working for me

Just now, Brunners said:

Ah come on now @Brunners don’t be telling the opposition how to get back in the game 🙄