• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Charlton v Boro what a 'massivegiganticwehavetowinatallcosts' fixture, it won't determine who goes down but its a long way back for the losers, we HAVE to win this game, no ifs or buts, draws are no g

If you think that is the reason Rudy has been given a hard time then you are very badly mistaken. It is not even close to the reason. The abuse he has got has definitely been unjustified when com

I hope there's a place for organisms or we're all screwed. I know my own support of Boro would be lost without my scepticism and cynicism. I'd love to see some professionalism from us and ma

Posted Images

Shotton has been fine, ignore Neil Maddison malding on the radio - it’s just his combative style.

Mouk has been brilliant for me. Always having to cover for Johnson who has been very poor defensively.

Tav needs to be down the left, never a right winger. Proper shift from him though.

HT Scores looking good for us so far

Barnsley 0 - 0 Cardiff City

Birmingham City 1 - 0 Reading

Brentford 3 - 0 Sheffield Wednesday

Charlton Athletic 0 - 1 Middlesbrough

Leeds United 1 - 0 Huddersfield Town

Preston North End  1 - 0 Queens Park Rangers

Stoke City  3 - 0 Hull City

Swansea City 0 - 0 West Bromwich Albion

Wigan Athletic 0 - 0 Luton Town

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Internet went down 😡😡😡

What's been happening, can see we're winning but was too busy trying to the stupid thing working 😡

McNair repays patience and a run of starts.

Sounds like we're predictably shaky at the back though. Should be winning by more, but all it takes is one moment.

13 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Which app is it? I've got the Middlesbrough official app, but I can't see any streaming on there

Should be that one, if you open up the side menu, it's under Media and then Live. Then you click on the Audio button and it should start. As long as you're signed into the account that paid for it.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

McNair repays patience and a run of starts.

Sounds like we're predictably shaky at the back though. Should be winning by more, but all it takes is one moment.

Have we had more chances to add to the lead?

3 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Internet went down 😡😡😡

What's been happening, can see we're winning but was too busy trying to the stupid thing working 😡

G’way outta that. You were busy wiping the egg off your face.

Now we need a second goal so please choose another player to slag off so he can put us two up.

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Shotton has been fine, ignore Neil Maddison malding on the radio - it’s just his combative style.

Mouk has been brilliant for me. Always having to cover for Johnson who has been very poor defensively.

Tav needs to be down the left, never a right winger. Proper shift from him though.

Shotton hasn't really been fine, his combative style is going to get him sent off, he's trying to get in front of Tyler & Greene and it's not working very often. He is a danger back there atm.

Just now, Changing Times said:

Yes, Tav has pulled two horribly wide, McNair threaded one straight through the 6 yard box that somehow we didn't touch in.

1 minute ago, Changing Times said:

yep, we totally opened the up on the right. with tav and rudy looking for a simple pass infront of goal, paddy basically never aimed for them and just blasted a cross the goal. little bit of composure it was a tap in.

6 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Should be that one, if you open up the side menu, it's under Media and then Live. Then you click on the Audio button and it should start. As long as you're signed into the account that paid for it.

Thanks. I found it now (you would think it would be in the match day section). It's just saying stream offline now though. Fml!

Just now, Blanco said:

G’way outta that. You were busy wiping the egg off your face.

Now we need a second goal so please choose another player to slag off so he can put us two up.

Sadly, no, something odd is going on here with my internet and laptop 🤔

Assombalonga has been rubbish recently...

14 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Oh yeah because Shotton has been so much better.

Shotton is a red card waiting to happen in this game, Lyle Taylor has mugged him off time after time. He's been the only downside to an otherwise thoroughly impressive first half IMO.

Not talking about the overall performance of either player. It’s the positioning of Moukoudi when long balls are kicked and he always chases and comes out from the defensive line and gets caught out almost every time. Just keep an eye out for it as it’s really poor defending. That was my point.

I agree we’ve played well. Charlton look absolutely woeful though which is definitely helping.