oneBoro Forum

Squad to begin next season

11 hours ago, CanadianBoro said:

Why wouldn't he? He'd be a starting CB in the championship (if we stayed up) and i believe he enjoys it team which was why he wanted to come here on loan above others.

We look like we are going nowhere and he was a starter in the top French league before he came here, so I bet he could be a starter in loads of other teams with a bit more imminent succes than at us.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Recruitment will be in the safe hands of the transfer committee.  Mssrs, Gibson, Gill, Woodgate and Bausor.  Sounds like a firm of solicitors. Oh dear! You  couldn't make this up 😉  htt

I actually think we will be far better next season. Robert's will be massive, Gibson and Moukoudi at the back solid. All the youngsters coming through with another years experience.  

For me the only way to answer this question is to assume we will be in the championship next season. Until we are relegated i think we will squeek it out because as someone said the table doesn't lie

1 hour ago, Borodane said:

We look like we are going nowhere and he was a starter in the top French league before he came here, so I bet he could be a starter in loads of other teams with a bit more imminent succes than at us.

We did when he joined in fairness

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Will said:

We did when he joined in fairness

It's a lot different to join on a half season loan than to join a struggling team permanently. He could have been told all kinds of rosy things about us only to find out at first hand that we are complete basketcase of a club with a rudderless leadership that's going absolutely nowhere.