• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my test results back and they were positive for Covid-19.. So lucky that I just had the mild symptoms!! 

Hope everyone's doing well and keeping healthy! Haven't posted for a few months due to being busy and the lack of football, but had a gradual read through this thread. Crazy looking back at the f

Branson owns an island and a spaceship, but he wants aid from the government and he’s happy to hang his employees out to dry the man is callous. 

Posted Images

Hi everyone and I hope all are doing as well as can be under the circumstances?

Still no sign of this nightmare abating for a while yet.

Plenty of examples of people still not understanding the social distancing rules or maybe defying the advise or instruction.

Plenty of conspiracy theories going around and certainly G5 towers being damaged because of it.

Where will it end I wonder as I would not be surprised to see further examples of social unrest down the line.

Are any of you feeling the brunt of the reality of COVID 19 or know of friends, family that are going through it, if so hopes of a pull through are sent to you?

So much time on our hands now, use it well and take good care of yourselves. 

On 4/5/2020 at 7:35 AM, Downsouth said:

Hi everyone and I hope all are doing as well as can be under the circumstances?

Still no sign of this nightmare abating for a while yet.

Plenty of examples of people still not understanding the social distancing rules or maybe defying the advise or instruction.

Plenty of conspiracy theories going around and certainly G5 towers being damaged because of it.

Where will it end I wonder as I would not be surprised to see further examples of social unrest down the line.

Are any of you feeling the brunt of the reality of COVID 19 or know of friends, family that are going through it, if so hopes of a pull through are sent to you?

So much time on our hands now, use it well and take good care of yourselves. 

I had just completed 14 days self isolation (due to my mother in law having the symptoms of Coronavirus), then I developed symptoms myself. I have just isolated myself again for 7 days ending today and I was tested for the virus yesterday morning, just awaiting my results and should be back in work tomorrow. Can't wait to get back to a bit of normality! 

1 hour ago, BearSmog said:

I had just completed 14 days self isolation (due to my mother in law having the symptoms of Coronavirus), then I developed symptoms myself. I have just isolated myself again for 7 days ending today and I was tested for the virus yesterday morning, just awaiting my results and should be back in work tomorrow. Can't wait to get back to a bit of normality! 

How & where did you get tested out of interest? Was this the antigen test (to see if you currently have the virus?)

3 hours ago, boro-unger said:

How & where did you get tested out of interest? Was this the antigen test (to see if you currently have the virus?)

As I am a health care worker I was prioritised for testing as I developed symptoms. The test however was carried out 6 days after my symptoms started and when I was feeling a lot better (no fever) so pretty sure the results will come back negative as the test was the one to check for the presence of the virus. 

My test was carried out in the car park of a secure unit/hospital in Cardiff and consisted or a swab to the back of my throat. Very unpleasant. 

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Downsouth said:

How concerning was it for you BearSmog?

I was concerned the first 48 hours as I had a terrible fever and my legs and back were in agony. I feel so much better now, although I have completely lost the ability to smell or taste anything. Hope that returns soon. My symptoms would definitely fall into the mild category. 

12 hours ago, BearSmog said:

I was concerned the first 48 hours as I had a terrible fever and my legs and back were in agony. I feel so much better now, although I have completely lost the ability to smell or taste anything. Hope that returns soon. My symptoms would definitely fall into the mild category. 

Sounds like you've had the virus from the symptoms you describe. 

It's good to hear of someone making a recovery from it. Take care. 

On 3/27/2020 at 1:24 AM, sackrobson2 said:

It will be interesting to see how they allocate the key equipment between the various countries. 

I've just seen on the BBC news app that the government are changing their story.

Coronavirus: 'Mix-up' over EU ventilator scheme https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52052694

Now it turns out we didn’t get some emails and therefore missed a deadline to join the EU programme. Got to wonder how bad communication is in this government, every other day there’s contradictions. 

Worth revisiting this I think - the EU haven't actually managed to get any yet apparently.  I bet the individual countries have though...

• Like 1