oneBoro Forum

COVID-19 Life now and beyond

16 minutes ago, unclesmog said:

No love on here for Northern Monk? Some of their IPAs are really good.

Drank Faith on cask and had a couple of tins of Eternal recently during lockdown. Good beers

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my test results back and they were positive for Covid-19.. So lucky that I just had the mild symptoms!! 

Hope everyone's doing well and keeping healthy! Haven't posted for a few months due to being busy and the lack of football, but had a gradual read through this thread. Crazy looking back at the f

Branson owns an island and a spaceship, but he wants aid from the government and he’s happy to hang his employees out to dry the man is callous. 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, unclesmog said:

No love on here for Northern Monk? Some of their IPAs are really good.

I literally said in my original post that I'd enjoyed their Tropical World Smoothie IPA!

Faith is a decent Hazy and Eternal is a quite good sessionable IPA too. When we can visit pubs again I'd like to seek out some of their other beers on draught, they have some very interesting sounding Stouts!

(I know they do a peanut butter and jelly stout in Tesco but I can't have it because it contains actual peanut extract and my wife is deathly allergic to peanuts.)

M & S currently have 3 for £5 on selected beers, some costing £3.50 each. 

Arbor Cafe Creme is highly recommended plus they have  To Ol brewery orange gose which is very nice. There's some Mikeller in the offer as well as some nice looking American pales. Plus some wheat beers and St. Feuillien.

I got 12 really good beers for £1.66 each!!!!

On 6/17/2020 at 5:19 PM, trekkers said:

M & S currently have 3 for £5 on selected beers, some costing £3.50 each. 

Arbor Cafe Creme is highly recommended plus they have  To Ol brewery orange gose which is very nice. There's some Mikeller in the offer as well as some nice looking American pales. Plus some wheat beers and St. Feuillien.

I got 12 really good beers for £1.66 each!!!!

Gonna have to get myself to M&S then, To Ol do some cracking beers and you can't get them in Tesco!

3 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Gonna have to get myself to M&S then, To Ol do some cracking beers and you can't get them in Tesco!

The most Tory thing I’ve ever heard 😂😂😂

5 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

How so?

In my experience the upper/middle classes shop at M&S and they tend to be staunch Tory voters. 
but I was just joshing with ya buddy 😀 

1 minute ago, Uwe said:

In my experience the upper/middle classes shop at M&S and they tend to be staunch Tory voters. 
but I was just joshing with ya buddy 😀 

I worked there for a bit and I won't argue with you about the class of people who do their weekly shop there, but you can't deny they do great sandwiches 😛

On 6/10/2020 at 11:55 AM, Blanco said:

I had a nice Barry’s Gold Blend tea this morning. I’m thinking of having a Lyons Green Label one this afternoon 😀😀😀

sacrilege ! 

• Haha 2
  • 3 months later...