• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my test results back and they were positive for Covid-19.. So lucky that I just had the mild symptoms!! 

Hope everyone's doing well and keeping healthy! Haven't posted for a few months due to being busy and the lack of football, but had a gradual read through this thread. Crazy looking back at the f

Branson owns an island and a spaceship, but he wants aid from the government and he’s happy to hang his employees out to dry the man is callous. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

As far as I’ve heard, once you’ve had the virus, you are unlikely to catch it again. I’m not as old as CT makes out, so I should be ok.
My worry is that my wife was diagnosed with cancer last year and although she’s recovered well from surgery, she only finished chemo at the end of January so her immune system is very low. Ato compound things, she works for an NHS acute trust, worrying times. 

Sorry to hear that Bily and I can confirm that you are much younger than CT indicates!

Worrying times as you said and no consolation that others will be going through it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

This is crazy.

I can definitely see why they've made this choice and I agree with it, but it's going to have massive ramifications.

Bit of a turn around from a couple of days ago. 

23 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

As far as I’ve heard, once you’ve had the virus, you are unlikely to catch it again. I’m not as old as CT makes out, so I should be ok.
My worry is that my wife was diagnosed with cancer last year and although she’s recovered well from surgery, she only finished chemo at the end of January so her immune system is very low and to compound things, she works for an NHS acute trust, worrying times. 

Tough times Billy, all the best, hope she's alright mate.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Thanks mate, it’s been a difficult 9 months, certainly puts things into perspective. 

Sending strength from the Emerald Isle to you and your family Billy ☘️

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Thanks mate, it’s been a difficult 9 months, certainly puts things into perspective. 

I missed the original post but I know how this feels so my thoughts are with you and your family. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Blanco said:

Sending strength from the Emerald Isle to you and your family Billy ☘️

Fire some of that up over the border too, god knows well need it!

Have the same concerns with my father @BillyWoofs_shinpad, hopefully well all be having a laugh about this with our fully intact families a few months down the line. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Wishing you and your mrs all the best Billy ❤️

• Thanks 1
47 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Fire some of that up over the border too, god knows well need it!

Have the same concerns with my father @BillyWoofs_shinpad, hopefully well all be having a laugh about this with our fully intact families a few months down the line. 

On the way NB4 👍