• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my test results back and they were positive for Covid-19.. So lucky that I just had the mild symptoms!! 

Hope everyone's doing well and keeping healthy! Haven't posted for a few months due to being busy and the lack of football, but had a gradual read through this thread. Crazy looking back at the f

Branson owns an island and a spaceship, but he wants aid from the government and he’s happy to hang his employees out to dry the man is callous. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

What's your opinion on such a statement?

Because we all know you have one.

I don't actually.  It seems a fairly pointless discussion to me as it's not going to make the virus go away 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Right, so you're talking *** then basically

No I’m alluding to the many times that you tell people they are talking rubbish and you try and get them banned from the board, you know how you get when you don’t agree with someone. 

7 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

No I’m alluding to the many times that you tell people they are talking rubbish and you try and get them banned from the board, you know how you get when you don’t agree with someone. 

Many times? Really?

I've called for the banning of a few clear trolls/WUMS and let people know when I think they're talking rubbish, I don't derail threads with jokes that quite frankly have been run into the ground ie. CT is my dad.

At some point you just have to say "enough."

12 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

I don't derail threads with jokes that quite frankly have been run into the ground ie. CT is my dad.

That's because you're not funny though.  If you were as hilarious as me then you'd be posting jokes all the time 😎

1 hour ago, Changing Times said:

That's because you're not funny though.  If you were as hilarious as me then you'd be posting jokes all the time 😎

I think it requires a certain amount of self-confidence, although not necessarily self-awareness to be able to keep the same joke going until it’s almost no longer funny.

1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

I think it requires a certain amount of self-confidence, although not necessarily self-awareness to be able to keep the same joke going until it’s almost no longer funny.

I think it depends if the joke is actually that I am keeping it going long past the point where I should have stopped.  Then the joke is actually on me.  Like the cracks about you being old, the joke is really on me, or that's how I see it anyway.

1 hour ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Many times? Really?

I've called for the banning of a few clear trolls/WUMS and let people know when I think they're talking rubbish, I don't derail threads with jokes that quite frankly have been run into the ground ie. CT is my dad.

At some point you just have to say "enough."

That’s nothing, he pretended to be my ex wife a few years ago. 

• Haha 1