oneBoro Forum

COVID-19 Life now and beyond

My best friend's a doctor, and he described the symptoms he experienced after the jag as follows: "lethargy, reduced appetite, fever and night sweats. Those are recognised side-effects but they weren't pleasant." On the upside, they only lasted for around 48 hours, and he's very passionate about the benefits of people - even those who aren't clinically vulnerable - getting jabbed.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my test results back and they were positive for Covid-19.. So lucky that I just had the mild symptoms!! 

Hope everyone's doing well and keeping healthy! Haven't posted for a few months due to being busy and the lack of football, but had a gradual read through this thread. Crazy looking back at the f

Branson owns an island and a spaceship, but he wants aid from the government and he’s happy to hang his employees out to dry the man is callous. 

Posted Images

Very sad...and grimly ironic.

The old boy probably didn't have too long left, given he was already being treated for pneumonia, but it would have been great if he could have at least seen out the pandemic and been allowed to enjoy a few weeks or months of normal life. He deserved that much.

Couldn't agree more with the tributes that said he showed humanity at its best, putting others before himself, despite his own problems.

A war hero and a great man in a crisis.

Just glad he at least was able to enjoy all the public tributes and accolades that came his way in the last year or so. Fully deserved.

• Like 1

Sad new about Sir Tom.

Some good news, looking at some of the data that Israel have (much further along the vaccination rollout than most). The Pfizer vaccine seems to hugely effect the spread of the virus. Then obviously yesterday the producers of the Oxford vaccine have released a report that has data that indicates the same. How much both vaccines actually prevent the spread is yet to be confirmed, but early data shows both are huge positives as every person that gets vaccinated indirectly protects people that aren't vaccinated, by not being able to spread the virus. 🥳

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SmogDane said:

image.thumb.png.3ef76c1706ddcf5751c716d649080554.png

disturbing kyle maclachlan GIF by IFC

I think you're spending far too much time on "gentlemens' special interest sites" lately. I know we're in lockdown but you need to find yourself another hobby. 

You'd kind of hope that during the trials they'd have ruled out the possibility of the side-effects including increasing bust size. Otherwise we could also be faced with this...

image.png.301aad069011fed377f56989696feab5.png

Edited by AnglianRed
  • Haha 1

Can quite a few people please post on this thread to move it onto page 93, so we don't have to look at that disturbing pair of moobs and the busty Queen pic any more? They're really not nice to look at while drinking coffee with milk in.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Can quite a few people please post on this thread to move it onto page 93, so we don't have to look at that disturbing pair of moobs and the busty Queen pic any more? They're really not nice to look at while drinking coffee with milk in.

Agreed

Just now, Uwe said:

Agreed

Just now, Uwe said:
3 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Agreed

Seconded 

Just now, Uwe said:
Just now, Uwe said:

Agreed

Just now, Uwe said:
3 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Agreed

Seconded 

Thirded