• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my test results back and they were positive for Covid-19.. So lucky that I just had the mild symptoms!! 

Hope everyone's doing well and keeping healthy! Haven't posted for a few months due to being busy and the lack of football, but had a gradual read through this thread. Crazy looking back at the f

Branson owns an island and a spaceship, but he wants aid from the government and he’s happy to hang his employees out to dry the man is callous. 

Posted Images

On 2/16/2021 at 2:38 PM, AnglianRed said:

disturbing kyle maclachlan GIF by IFC

I think you're spending far too much time on "gentlemens' special interest sites" lately. I know we're in lockdown but you need to find yourself another hobby. 

You'd kind of hope that during the trials they'd have ruled out the possibility of the side-effects including increasing bust size. Otherwise we could also be faced with this...

image.png.301aad069011fed377f56989696feab5.png

fifted!

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

"The turnstiles of our sports stadia will once again rotate."

The bellend really does think he's Churchill, doesn't he? 

Churchill the *** nodding dog, perhaps.

Give the guy a break. Any PM is really just the figurehead / mouthpiece for the government. Its basically their job description to deliver the quotes / soundbites that make the news, while the various ministers do the actual work.

I think BJ is pretty good at that.

Given his background and classical education is it any wonder he's such a throwback to the post-war era?

Also, given that most MPs are so desperate to come across as being "of the people" I actually like his flamboyant RSC actor performances.

2 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Give the guy a break. Any PM is really just the figurehead / mouthpiece for the government. Its basically their job description to deliver the quotes / soundbites that make the news, while the various ministers do the actual work.

I think BJ is pretty good at that.

Given his background and classical education is it any wonder he's such a throwback to the post-war era?

Also, given that most MPs are so desperate to come across as being "of the people" I actually like his flamboyant RSC actor performances.

FFS AR, taking another thread and derailing it! Where the moobs at?

• 3 months later...