oneBoro Forum

COVID-19 Life now and beyond

3 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

@SmogDaneI think it is a fake one.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Using the link above I can't find any figures that are related to the alleged weekly report.

Edit: You can find a detailed breakdown on the "COVID-19 vaccine Pfizer analysis print". 

Thank you - Hopefully it is fake!

If it's fake .. Then how much did the fakers add? 

What's the REAL situation like .. Just roughly guesstimated?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my test results back and they were positive for Covid-19.. So lucky that I just had the mild symptoms!! 

Hope everyone's doing well and keeping healthy! Haven't posted for a few months due to being busy and the lack of football, but had a gradual read through this thread. Crazy looking back at the f

Branson owns an island and a spaceship, but he wants aid from the government and he’s happy to hang his employees out to dry the man is callous. 

Posted Images

@SmogDaneI should re-phrase sorry, its not a "fake". But it is quite misleading.

For example it has "blood disorders" - very generic, in the official figures (upto May 26th). That total stands at 6456, but over 5252 of the reported "Blood disorders" are Lymphadenopathy which is inflammation of the lymph nodes (or your glands).

3 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Thank you - Hopefully it is fake!

If it's fake .. Then how much did the fakers add? 

I have had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine and had no adverse reaction at all my good lady wife is the same. Take the bloody vaccine and let us all get back to normal 

• Like 1
Just now, Blanco said:

I have had both doses of the Pfizer vaccine and had no adverse reaction at all my good lady wife is the same. Take the bloody vaccine and let us all get back to normal 

I was finally offered it on Monday, June 18th at 6.10pm, an hour and 50 minutes before England play Scotland! 😂

• Wow 1
1 minute ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

I was finally offered it on Monday, June 18th at 6.10pm, an hour and 50 minutes before England play Scotland! 😂

You’re only going to lose anyway Dan so what’s the problem ? 🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

What's the difference between a Scotland fan and Danfromdownsouth? One's got a chip on their shoulder, and the other one's got a chip in their shoulder.... boom boom 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Haha 4
11 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Most people I know have had either the Pfizer or AV jab, and many have had two jabs by now. The first 24-48 hours have typically involved fatigue, sore arms, temperature fluctuations and a bit of woolly headedness. Other than that, nobody has reported any side-effects in the weeks and months after being jabbed. I'm including doctors and endurance athletes in this, who are acutely aware of changes in organ health, fitness, etc.

Plus, nobody seems concerned about the prospect or risk of side-effects. If it lets us go to the match, take the kids to soft play and be treated like adults again when we go into a pub/shop/library, it's a price everyone is happy to pay.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

What's the difference between a Scotland fan and Danfromdownsouth? One's got a chip on their shoulder, and the other one's got a chip in their shoulder.... boom boom 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Beep boop!

35 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

@SmogDaneI should re-phrase sorry, its not a "fake". But it is quite misleading.

For example it has "blood disorders" - very generic, in the official figures (upto May 26th). That total stands at 6456, but over 5252 of the reported "Blood disorders" are Lymphadenopathy which is inflammation of the lymph nodes (or your glands).

It's also not a weekly report in the sense that those numbers are occurring each week.  It's collated each week but the totals are running totals from the beginning of the vaccination process.  It includes everything that has happened to any person who has had the vaccine.  Things like dementia, cardio vascular disease, multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, and congenital issues are includes, which were clearly already there before any vaccination took place.  It's a sad fact that people get ill, and people die, and that's happening irrespective of the vaccination.  

• Like 3

I only had my first dose last Thursday, got Moderna. First couple of days weren't too bad but fever hit after 2 days, that's passed now but I haven't spent much time off the loo since Sunday, haven't known problems like this for a long time.

All this for a good 5G signal, disgraceful.

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

I only had my first dose last Thursday, got Moderna. First couple of days weren't too bad but fever hit after 2 days, that's passed now but I haven't spent much time off the loo since Sunday, haven't known problems like this for a long time.

Yeah the fever sucks but once the nanobots recode your genome you'll feel way better. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Wow - I should count myself lucky I suppose.

I'm between doses - get my 2nd jab middle of July. I was given the AstraZeneca one and felt a bit crappy the next couple of days - headache, nauseous and a sore arm. But that was as bad as it got.

The worst bit was the hour's drive to the vaccination centre in Bedford.

I got my 1st Moderna jab last Saturday. Had a stiff arm on Sunday but that was it. No fever or anything. 

For some reason though I REALLY want to buy Microsoft products all of a sudden.

• Haha 1