• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my test results back and they were positive for Covid-19.. So lucky that I just had the mild symptoms!! 

Hope everyone's doing well and keeping healthy! Haven't posted for a few months due to being busy and the lack of football, but had a gradual read through this thread. Crazy looking back at the f

Branson owns an island and a spaceship, but he wants aid from the government and he’s happy to hang his employees out to dry the man is callous. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dynamo Kev said:

you posted about it mentioning me, i explained my view and now its my fault for posting. you trolling me or what?

The car analogy was pointing out how ridiculous your post about the vaccines killing healthy people is.

Just now, Dynamo Kev said:

cant have a different opinion, its not worth the hassle.

its okay i've seen the light i'll conform now. yes everyone the government loves me and wants to keep me safe.  i can trust them.

Lol so now you think the government have an agenda, other than trying to get this damn Delta variant under control.

Classic.

1 minute ago, Dynamo Kev said:

you posted about it mentioning me, i explained my view and now its my fault for posting. you trolling me or what?

I appreciate you posting your views to get a better idea of your circumstances but your responses at the moment are essentially 'well some people die from it so it's obviously not good'.

Most people don't and less people are dying and it's almost certainly as a result of the vaccination program because we've still had high levels of cases with less deaths than we were getting in March to June last year and November 2020 to March this year.

2 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

its okay i've seen the light i'll conform now. yes everyone the government loves me and wants to keep me safe.  i can trust them.

You can have a different opinion but you're completely ignoring the facts.

6 minutes ago, Daveymfc said:

Because unfortunately people only believe certain parts of what they read.
Vaccination should be a choice and not something the club should be selling someone over. Maybe if SM was spouting absolute nonsense like all this microchip garbage then I guess that’s disruptive and another matter altogether.  Selling players with different views to the manager sets a dangerous president though as most of our squad haven’t been jabbed.

He hasn't been sold because he didn't get the vaccine. According to Warnock the majority of our players haven't got it, and yet they're still here.

7 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

You're allowed different views mate but you shouldn't be surprised to find opposition to it when those views are dangerous.

13 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

Who is this government you are alluding to? You're aware that this isn't just Boris Johnson sitting on his throne making decisions? This is worldwide, every developed country is taking the same approach. The vast majority of reputable virologists, scientists and medical professionals agree that everyone taking the vaccine is the best way to control this thing.

You're choosing to believe the absolute minority of experts worldwide, why?

Do you have any idea how many people would have to keep quiet or tell lies or keep secrets to hide if anything sinister is happening? It would be literally impossible. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Dynamo Kev said:

Just to add, I think it's really frustrating that you can have people actually trying to appreciate your circumstances and even potentially justifying your decision for you and your family only to have crap like this thrown back at us.

You gave us your story, I read it and appreciated you sharing it. But you think for some reason, we're all just conforming to a government conspiracy. How many people on here do you really think give a toss about what the government thinks? I care about what the science says, what the statistics say, what the medical professionals who dedicate their lives to our health think. I didn't get on board with a bloody vaccine because Boris Johnson wanted to double jab me and I don't like the insinuation that that's part of my reasoning either.

I respect your story and the effect it may have had on you but you'll find I don't respect you a lot if you swing *** like this at me and other people who just want to protect themselves and their family. You don't get to cry about not getting respect shown to your opinion when you've shown sod all back.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

Who is this government you are alluding to? You're aware that this isn't just Boris Johnson sitting on his throne making decisions? This is worldwide, every developed country is taking the same approach. The vast majority of reputable virologists, scientists and medical professionals agree that everyone taking the vaccine is the best way to control this thing.

You're choosing to believe the absolute minority of experts worldwide, why?

Do you have any idea how many people would have to keep quiet or tell lies or keep secrets to hide if anything sinister is happening? It would be literally impossible. 

Maybe he's a believer in the "great reset" conspiracy theory. He's obviously in deep with one of them, just from his posts you can tell it's bubbling under the surface.

4 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Maybe he's a believer in the "great reset" conspiracy theory. He's obviously in deep with one of them, just from his posts you can tell it's bubbling under the surface.

He's already shown he's a chemtrail guy.

Kev comes across as a reasonable person in most things. A traumatic event has led to him taking an opinion that he feels is the way to go, but that does not mean that he isn't taking other precautions to protect his loved ones or that if another traumatic event occurs in his life that he will never change his mind. My age and health made me decide jabs were best for me.  Good luck to everybody and thinks of others when you can  

• Like 4
1 hour ago, wilsoncgp said:

Given the last fella we chatted to on Twitter about it,

1 hour ago, Brunners said:

That was quite the rollercoaster talk; started out all "i just don't think I need it" and ended with "yeah well conspiracies are real" was very odd.

Wait, the two of you gang up on people on Twitter as well as here? 😀

• Like 2