oneBoro Forum

COVID-19 Life now and beyond

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had my test results back and they were positive for Covid-19.. So lucky that I just had the mild symptoms!! 

My wife is self isolating due to the anti-cancer drugs she is on, which means we are sleeping in separate bedrooms, separate sofas etc,  I am shopping and cooking all the meals (which we both prefer),

Branson owns an island and a spaceship, but he wants aid from the government and he’s happy to hang his employees out to dry the man is callous. 

Posted Images

On 2/16/2021 at 2:38 PM, AnglianRed said:

disturbing kyle maclachlan GIF by IFC

I think you're spending far too much time on "gentlemens' special interest sites" lately. I know we're in lockdown but you need to find yourself another hobby. 

You'd kind of hope that during the trials they'd have ruled out the possibility of the side-effects including increasing bust size. Otherwise we could also be faced with this...

image.png.301aad069011fed377f56989696feab5.png

fifted!

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

"The turnstiles of our sports stadia will once again rotate."

The bellend really does think he's Churchill, doesn't he? 

Churchill the *** nodding dog, perhaps.

Give the guy a break. Any PM is really just the figurehead / mouthpiece for the government. Its basically their job description to deliver the quotes / soundbites that make the news, while the various ministers do the actual work.

I think BJ is pretty good at that.

Given his background and classical education is it any wonder he's such a throwback to the post-war era?

Also, given that most MPs are so desperate to come across as being "of the people" I actually like his flamboyant RSC actor performances.

2 hours ago, AnglianRed said:

Give the guy a break. Any PM is really just the figurehead / mouthpiece for the government. Its basically their job description to deliver the quotes / soundbites that make the news, while the various ministers do the actual work.

I think BJ is pretty good at that.

Given his background and classical education is it any wonder he's such a throwback to the post-war era?

Also, given that most MPs are so desperate to come across as being "of the people" I actually like his flamboyant RSC actor performances.

FFS AR, taking another thread and derailing it! Where the moobs at?

6 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

Just got my appointment through the post. Beyond excited to both helping the world back to normality and receiving my spectacular rack.

Have they told you what size your going to be yet?