• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boro v Swansea is another massive game & another vital 3 points as the mighty Boro try & drag themselves away from the wrong end of the championship, after the magnificent away result at Charl

Thing is, I'm not too fussed as I never expected us to beat Swansea. Doesn't make the subs look any better, though his hands were a bit tied when we were forced to bring Leo on for Stojanovic. It was

Dwight Tiendalli (might be spelt wrong) (nope, just googled, smashed it first time utb) 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

I'm surprised you didn't give this game a mention 💪

I was thinking of that game but with it being away from home I thought better & if I'm lucky, or we stay in the championship, it will be getting mentioned next season 

Plus its hows the best Boro badge too 👍

Another great history lesson from Professor Erimus! 👍

Not getting my hopes up for this one...but I wouldn't be surprised if we got a draw out of this one.

Swansea have a pretty even mix of wins ,draws and losses this season. Scored just one more than they've conceded. The only way they could be more mid-table is if they swapped places with Derby.

Last 5 games read: W1 D3 L1 so they're not exactly on a hot streak. 

A win not totally out of the question. A draw the most likely result IMO. Would be disappointed if we lost this one.

Prediction: Boro 1 - 1 Swansea

• Like 1

I think this will be the last Boro match for a while, this season even with games played behind closed doors won’t finish within the usual time frame, 

A possible route forward for clubs will be postpone the league and finish it in the autumn. A full preseason and a regular season start in August is an optimistic one imo, as such I expect a similar crowd to go to the match on Saturday as to previous ones, but with the situation being fluid who knows if it will take place.