• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Boro v Swansea is another massive game & another vital 3 points as the mighty Boro try & drag themselves away from the wrong end of the championship, after the magnificent away result at Charl

Thing is, I'm not too fussed as I never expected us to beat Swansea. Doesn't make the subs look any better, though his hands were a bit tied when we were forced to bring Leo on for Stojanovic. It was

Dwight Tiendalli (might be spelt wrong) (nope, just googled, smashed it first time utb) 

Posted Images

19 hours ago, RiseAgainst said:

I'm not sure if this means something different in the Tinder/Grindr age, but I used to be pretty good at blow football. Happy to volunteer my services if it keeps Boro up.

In that case I'm going for a 12 - 7 Boro win today 🍾

13 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Shame your effort has gone to waste @Erimus74. Hope we can revive the thread later in the year when the game happens

Or alternatively should Erimus just take the sole blame for the suspension of all sport in the world? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Shame your effort has gone to waste @Erimus74. Hope we can revive the thread later in the year when the game happens

In terms of time frame BU, Erimus74 should beat your winning run!

How thrilling...……….not!

What a pity this has happened because in my fantasy game Clayton scored a brace! 

• Haha 1

Thing is, I'm not too fussed as I never expected us to beat Swansea. Doesn't make the subs look any better, though his hands were a bit tied when we were forced to bring Leo on for Stojanovic. It was enough of a shock to see him on the bench, and that he'd chosen the #69 to wear. Did anyone else notice Mark Page have a bit of a giggle when he read the subs out?

• Haha 2
59 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Thing is, I'm not too fussed as I never expected us to beat Swansea. Doesn't make the subs look any better, though his hands were a bit tied when we were forced to bring Leo on for Stojanovic. It was enough of a shock to see him on the bench, and that he'd chosen the #69 to wear. Did anyone else notice Mark Page have a bit of a giggle when he read the subs out?

Don't know what game you've been watching, we thrashed them! Never expected Boro to double their goal tally in a single day, but here we are...

2 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

It's worth noting we are undefeated in all of March.

Second Manager of the Month award on its way to Woody. I’m not looking forward to April 😢

• Like 1