oneBoro Forum

Boro Memories

21 hours ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I think Forshaws goal was the goal that got us promoted as dropped points could have given Brighton the advantage for the rest of the season.

It's probably the most I have celebrated a Boro goal bar the Basel/Steaua games. It's just a shame we managed to Boro up the next few seasons and find ourselves where we are.

Don't think I've ever jumped so high as when that goal went in. Think the fact that we'd had about 5 shots leading up to it that almost went in added a lot to the excitement!

• Like 1
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He wrote on Twitter afterwards that his washing machine was making a loud noise, so when he opened the door Vincent Kompany fell out. Must have been in his pocket 😂😂😂

I've just randomly remembered a game from Mogga's first full season, Cardiff 2-3 Boro. Cardiff were on a great unbeaten run and we turned them over at their own ground to leapfrog them. I remember the

Must be view with the volume up.  You're welcome 😉   Also that’s one sexy kit 👍 

14 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

Don't think I've ever jumped so high as when that goal went in. Think the fact that we'd had about 5 shots leading up to it that almost went in added a lot to the excitement!

Yep, ecstatic 👍

Watching it back & I still expect it to be stopped by a Reading player 

23 hours ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I think Forshaws goal was the goal that got us promoted as dropped points could have given Brighton the advantage for the rest of the season.

It's probably the most I have celebrated a Boro goal bar the Basel/Steaua games. It's just a shame we managed to Boro up the next few seasons and find ourselves where we are.

That shot by Clayton 😂😂😂

• Like 1
On 3/14/2020 at 8:18 AM, Old Codger said:

A golden oldie featuring a proper winger, a real striker and a massacre of the "Cockney" $*!*%...........those were the days, my friends.......in the end, even the commentator stopped being biased...and the sight of Stan next to their centre-backs still makes me smile

And a bargain striker in Micky Burns, cracking piece of business by John Neal

• 2 weeks later...

The day Souness faced his old clyb, not for the 1st time mind & bagged 2 goals, probably the best Boro player I have seen in my time

We were a veruy good team back then, with talent throughout the team

Souness, if you look closely, is still wearing the shirt from the previous season

3-0 to the mighty Boro 

Love that era

Stay safe all 

• 4 months later...
On 3/14/2020 at 8:18 AM, Old Codger said:

A golden oldie featuring a proper winger, a real striker and a massacre of the "Cockney" $*!*%...........those were the days, my friends.......in the end, even the commentator stopped being biased...and the sight of Stan next to their centre-backs still makes me smile

Big yes from me & I'd just turned 19 & still clinging on to my teenage years 

2 hours ago, Weasel said:

Potentially my favourite away game ever, ended up about 7 rows down when Kike scored.

Kike 😍

3 hours ago, Weasel said:

Potentially my favourite away game ever, ended up about 7 rows down when Kike scored.

That Tomlin turn 😍 would’ve gone down as an all time great FA cup goal had he put it in.