Posted (edited)

Bristol Cty  v  Cardiff Cty.

Derby  v  N/Forest.

Brentford  v  Wigan.

Charlton  v  Millwall.

Fulham  v  Birmingham.

Huddersfield  v  P.N.E.

Luton  v  Reading.

Middlesbrough  v  Q.P.R. (1st Boro Scorer.)

Stoke  v  Barnsley.

Swansea  v  Sheff Wed.

++++++++++++++++

DFDSouth v Essuuaitch

Nawoo v Raf smog

Maccarone v Bfchampion

Boro-unger v Smogsterking

Oslo_Syd v Blanco

Trekkers v ChipBarrington

DZ v Boro 86

OMG v Xathras

Uwe v Borodane

Marvin v Barticus

Cyprusboro v BearSmog

SmogDane v Misterweed

Smogzilla v Teacider

++++++++++++

Edited by Motor Mouth

sorry MM ESPECIALLY BUT also to everyone involved too, but sadly i have to admit defeat and retire from the compo this year. im really struggling since my stroke late last year and having to come to terms with my brain not working 100 per cent ,add to that my copy and paste (highlighting) is fecking with me on my PC SO IM NOT MANAGING TO WELL AT PRESENT TO DO EVEN THE BASIC TASK OF TAKING PART . HOPE THE EASY POINTS DUE TO MY NO SHOWS COME AS A NICE BONUS TO YOU ALL THAT NEED THEM , except Trekkers haha.  

• Like 1

On 3/20/2020 at 10:23 PM, Essuuaitch said:

sorry MM ESPECIALLY BUT also to everyone involved too, but sadly i have to admit defeat and retire from the compo this year. im really struggling since my stroke late last year and having to come to terms with my brain not working 100 per cent ,add to that my copy and paste (highlighting) is fecking with me on my PC SO IM NOT MANAGING TO WELL AT PRESENT TO DO EVEN THE BASIC TASK OF TAKING PART . HOPE THE EASY POINTS DUE TO MY NO SHOWS COME AS A NICE BONUS TO YOU ALL THAT NEED THEM , except Trekkers haha.  

Hey no problem Essuuaitch you just concentrate on staying healthy and safe indoors. I appreciate what you have managed to post after your stroke and I am sure all the guys wish for you to get well soon.

I think by the time this is all sorted it would be easier to just cancel it all if I am honest but we shall see.

Take care mate.

• Like 1

Keep safe that's the main thing nothing else really matters just now. 

• Like 1