oneBoro Forum

Boro v Brighton - Boro Watchalong.

I forgot about Calderwoods barge at the end and the fact the the commentators criticised Leo for time wasting near the end but not the fact Hughton and Calderwood were right inside our technical area. Not saying Leo was innocent in this but I was amazed how far into our technical area they were before the ball had gone out of play.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Watching the unconditional love and adoration got steve gibson back then during the trophy presentation makes it even more sad how things have gone in recent years. Unbelievable scenes

Dimi was never the best shot stopper but I think he is arguably one of the best keepers with crosses. Everything he went for he generally seemed to claim comfortably. I think he deserved that game aga

I was over for that game and was even lucky enough to stick a few quid on Boro to win 4-1. Got 25/1 on it. Very happy days 

Posted Images

On 4/11/2020 at 2:43 PM, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I forgot about Calderwoods barge at the end and the fact the the commentators criticised Leo for time wasting near the end but not the fact Hughton and Calderwood were right inside our technical area. Not saying Leo was innocent in this but I was amazed how far into our technical area they were before the ball had gone out of play.

Leo had quite the reputation for doing it by then, can hardly blame Hughton and Calderwood for trying to stop him from doing his usual antics.

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I completely forgot Cox missed a penalty against Luton. 

Mentioned it in SB's thread but that recovery from Derek Whyte earlier on was incredible.

4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Mentioned it in SB's thread but that recovery from Derek Whyte earlier on was incredible.

That's my other memory of the game it's still as good as i remember it. It's the first time I have seen it since that day but its probably the thing I remember most about that game.

I remember the good old days when Tyne Tees used to show the Boro games.