oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Brighton - Boro Watchalong.

18 minutes ago, boro-unger said:

3-0 Basel on aggregate. Game over

McClaren out 

That forward line. Unbelievable. 

Wonderful. 

Line of the night from Ali: "Maccarone has been booked for taking his shirt off, he can take the lot off!" 

There’s no way we could possibly come from 3 down again......

• Haha 1

Damn that was a great team, so solid but with pace, flair and deadly marksmen.

• Like 1

Downing really was outstanding back then, wasn't he? The fact he wasn't an England regular is a disgrace.

Was that a rare good game for Rochemback or have I just forgotten how decent he was?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Latest Posts

• To be fair we should have scored more than 2 aswell. We should have scored 3 the first 15 min..... 😛
    • Warnock owns this. Should have hooked Britt earlier. Not bringing wingers on was an absolute open goal missed. Hudds were in shocking form. He needs to trust his players more. Really annoyed about this game. Not bringing Morsy on at some point to get a grip was just bonkers.      
    • I’m probably in the minority, but I liked the fact that Warnock changed to 442, both of our strikers play better with a strike partner. I don’t see how Roberts would have fitted in to that formation. 
    • Nobody's wetting the bed. People are just understandably angry and upset that we got off to a winning start, but threw the game away through some truly baffling and awful play. Losing is easier to understand and accept if you were awful the whole game and never looked like winning.  
    • Well NW and the team have been shockingly exposed. I’m not surprised NW had not made tactical changes as he just seems reluctant to do so in any game. NW SHOULD explain why Robert’s is at the club because I would like to know. Brit for me is a waste of space, baggage we can’t carry  Today we are whooped by a team lower in the league who could have scored more then 3 goals. It happens and it may happen again but let’s face it based on past results we are a mid table team