oneBoro Forum
boro-unger

Boro v Brighton - Boro Watchalong.

I forgot about Calderwoods barge at the end and the fact the the commentators criticised Leo for time wasting near the end but not the fact Hughton and Calderwood were right inside our technical area. Not saying Leo was innocent in this but I was amazed how far into our technical area they were before the ball had gone out of play.

Boro v Chesterfield FA Cup on Chesterfields YouTube channel now. 

21 hours ago, boro-unger said:

Boro v Chesterfield FA Cup on Chesterfields YouTube channel now. 

This game is also on BBC one at 1.50pm today

1 hour ago, boro-unger said:

This game is also on BBC one at 1.50pm today

Actually, it's just highlights. And they've got some daft Scouse game on the program as well

On 4/11/2020 at 2:43 PM, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I forgot about Calderwoods barge at the end and the fact the the commentators criticised Leo for time wasting near the end but not the fact Hughton and Calderwood were right inside our technical area. Not saying Leo was innocent in this but I was amazed how far into our technical area they were before the ball had gone out of play.

Leo had quite the reputation for doing it by then, can hardly blame Hughton and Calderwood for trying to stop him from doing his usual antics.

8 minutes ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I completely forgot Cox missed a penalty against Luton. 

Mentioned it in SB's thread but that recovery from Derek Whyte earlier on was incredible.

4 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Mentioned it in SB's thread but that recovery from Derek Whyte earlier on was incredible.

That's my other memory of the game it's still as good as i remember it. It's the first time I have seen it since that day but its probably the thing I remember most about that game.

I remember the good old days when Tyne Tees used to show the Boro games.