• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

No, i dont think we should!!

what makes you say that please can you be more nice to me and towards my threads with the others i have not said nothing to you lot bad on forum in any bad way

He`s to old IMO.

I know he`s experienced but, lets be honest he had a mare last season.

Well past his best and we probably couldn`t afford his wages anyway.

Cheers pal for that and lets hope the forum improves that aid needs to get a life on here rating my profile very bad he is out of orders.

ibby, when Aid started the thread "Will the real ibby please stand up" I was one of those wondering where you might be. I watched the thread develop and it took a while but eventually we sussed out who was who. In the process, the thread turned into a good-natured hoot and a lot of people had a good laugh about all the confusion. Can't you just try to see the funny side of things and stop being such a spoilsport?

As for Sol Campbell, I don't think we have room for another CB. It's as simple as that, really. Even if we were to sell Huth and Wheater, he would still struggle to find a place on the bench when we have Pogi and Riggott and two or three acadamy graduates all vying places.

we should try and sign him up as a cover what do you lot think any ideas.

Hi ibby,personally I have never rated Campbell,in his earlys he had something but since he left Spurs and became a mercenary he always appeared to me to be just going through the motions.

Old Arry managed to get that spark back whilst he had him at P/mouth.

Even got him back into the England set up for a few games.

But really mate too old and lacks consistency.

Also like as been mentioned why do you think we need a C/B, midfielder yes but not a back man.

Nice to have you back by the way.

He would want far too much money, he is too old, too slow and now no better than what we have - four or five years ago I would have whooped at the thought of him signing, not now.

Hahahaha:D, i can't beleive i've had my english corrected by ibby!!

fair play ibby, your dead right, i shall now go and hang my head in shame:s

please take that feedback off cheers so i can do the same for you pal can you do it today please cheers.