oneBoro Forum

Sol Campbell

Well, ibby's rep is +1 and Aid's rep is -1 and that averages out at nix, nothing, nil, zero.

Therefore, the answer to your question is no, sod all.

I have just acquired an extra star and I see that I have made exactly 50 posts, so I think I know where the stars come from.

And there go Stephen Hawkins and all those astronomers trying to make out it's something to do with a big bang.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

No, i dont think we should!!

what makes you say that please can you be more nice to me and towards my threads with the others i have not said nothing to you lot bad on forum in any bad way

Im so sorry i upset your thread, i really never thought webpages had feelings, i will try harder next time! You asked your usual question about a player who is WAY PAST IT, I answered, whats the problem?

Ibby, all these requests to remove negative feedback are way off topic, this thread's about Sol Campbell isn't it?

PS, if you want good feedback just tell everyone you enjoy reading their posts and they are all brave and handsome with hot girlfriends probably (obviously put it into different words or they'll know you've nicked my idea).

Go on mate, give it a try.

I don't think you will ever win over Andrew Parkes, though. You seem to have got right up his nose already.

Maybe it's your brownie points.

Who? Sol Campbell?

Well I don`t like Sol Campbell either and whilst we are at it, how many brownie points does he have? that could well give me another reason to hate the guy.

thumb.gif

Ibby, all these requests to remove negative feedback are way off topic, this thread's about Sol Campbell isn't it?

PS, if you want good feedback just tell everyone you enjoy reading their posts and they are all brave and handsome with hot girlfriends probably (obviously put it into different words or they'll know you've nicked my idea).

Go on mate, give it a try.

:D:D:D

Don't worry HH if ibby rewrote that peice of yours he would certainly put it a different way.:D:D

I don't think you will ever win over Andrew Parkes, though. You seem to have got right up his nose already.

Maybe it's your brownie points.

Brownie points?? Wanna explain that?

Not really, now you haven't any. :)

Andrew, you really should stop this.

Ibby effect aside, we have similar opinions and calling for the thread to be closed doesn't reflect well on you.

All I can say to you is that tolerence of those who are differently endowed brings its own reward. You might have to listen carefully, though.

Andrew, you really should stop this.

Ibby effect aside, we have similar opinions and calling for the thread to be closed doesn't reflect well on you.

All I can say to you is that tolerence of those who are differently endowed brings its own reward. You might have to listen carefully, though.

Yes sir! Lets all tolerate someone who clearly is talking bull***, then who acts like a baby and goes demanding people be banned, and wants this and that, someone who has a history of doing this on other forums and causing trouble, yes lets all be tolerative and help him cause trouble, i agree with you yes....completely, and carefully!!!!

Back on topic please guys :)

well said Rob can we all respect Rob and drop this silly threads about each others cheers.

Rob has been great to talk to you and is a nice human beening

can you all get rid off my bad feedback thats where you lot can start from 1st.

I like how Ibby bosses Rob about.

"I love you Rob, you very clever, you handsome, you Ibby best pal...... NOW BAN THEM ALL, I COMMAND YOU"

From the short time I've been on this forum, it's clear that it's best not to have a different opinion to a certain poster (Hamilon Ricard, etc). It will only end in a tirade of badly worded abuse, and requests to close threads and ban other members.

you started it off you fool go and get your head clean out you sad human beening :angel:

Have a rep back for the one you lost!!!