oneBoro Forum
chickenlunch

2020/21 season ticket renewal date..?

hope I haven't missed the deadline.. when's the date for the early renewal? I've completely forgotten about it!

2 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

9th of April.  They don't specify what year though.

ah great thanks!

Well I wanted to renew but I don't see a point in renewing in the current climate. Surely the club will see sense and push back the early bird deadline. We can't even commit to a time we're playing football this season, never mind next.

I emailed the club regarding the early bird renewal date and got the following reply:

"The Season Card Renewal Deadline, still remains on April 9th 2020 at 5pm.

However as you’re probably aware things are changing on a daily basis. If anything was to change from us as a club we will have this as a press release on our official website and social media platforms.

I would advise to keep checking the website for updates in regards to your enquires towards the deadline and the remaining fixtures of the 19/20 campaign."

So like most things these days, it's a wait and see! I also asked if we would get a refund for this season's games that we didn't get to see (assuming we don't), but they conveniently forgot to answer this.

has this changed or is it still extended? I might just sign up out of fear of missing it

1 hour ago, chickenlunch said:

has this changed or is it still extended? I might just sign up out of fear of missing it

Still extended until further notice

• Like 1

They've not said otherwise as far as I've seen. As mentioned in the returning thread, I'd not bother renewing until it's clearer what the situation is with regards to getting a seat. All joking aside, it's a very risky investment for the potential of zero return.

I'm sure the only way that fans will be allowed back to grounds will be with a face mask on, ( Boro's knocking them out on line 8 quid)  its a strange one because how on earth do you social distance in the stands and the comcast. I honestly don't know what measures will be introduced so I haven't renewed yet because I want some clarification as to what is actually happening.

• Like 2