• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure the only way that fans will be allowed back to grounds will be with a face mask on, ( Boro's knocking them out on line 8 quid)  its a strange one because how on earth do you social distance i

You can/could (previously) only buy tickets if you were registered online with the ticket office. If the club dedicated a section of the ground to walks ups, track and trace would be a piece of cake.

Might be good to question why there is no season streaming pass, and/or why the international season pass has been discontinued. I understand that it's perhaps an EFL issue but it's maybe something th

26 minutes ago, Changing Times said:

Aww, just when me and him are getting on so well too 😢

I’m doing you both a favour. It was never going to last 🤪

• Haha 1

Hi All

I will try and answer a couple of these questions.

Firstly there will be an FAQ coming out from MFC that will answer a lot of the main questions that have been asked so far.

I'm also looking across forums and social media to pull any common questions that i notice have not been addressed and i will feed these into MFC.

I believe there will also be another communication just on streaming. So should have answers about overseas in that.

Due to TV rights / EFL, the club are only able to stream home matches if those in the stadium are season card holders. We did ask about a portion of general sale tickets to be made available, so everyone gets a chance to at least to get to a game. They could have done this, but then streaming would not be allowed. This is the same for all clubs. They need to make a decision. 

Streaming will be free for all those that renew and keep the money in the club. Those that don't renew, have the option to purchase a match pass at £10 a game. This price is what all clubs are charging in the EFL and again not something set by MFC.

Hope that helps a bit

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Mark_MSF said:

Hi All

I will try and answer a couple of these questions.

Firstly there will be an FAQ coming out from MFC that will answer a lot of the main questions that have been asked so far.

I'm also looking across forums and social media to pull any common questions that i notice have not been addressed and i will feed these into MFC.

I believe there will also be another communication just on streaming. So should have answers about overseas in that.

Due to TV rights / EFL, the club are only able to stream home matches if those in the stadium are season card holders. We did ask about a portion of general sale tickets to be made available, so everyone gets a chance to at least to get to a game. They could have done this, but then streaming would not be allowed. This is the same for all clubs. They need to make a decision. 

Streaming will be free for all those that renew and keep the money in the club. Those that don't renew, have the option to purchase a match pass at £10 a game. This price is what all clubs are charging in the EFL and again not something set by MFC.

Hope that helps a bit

Overseas fans.. 

What will be available? 

Last season we could buy all games for 120 pounds.. 

Why can overseas fans not watch the Shrewsbury game.. Who benefits from that? 

1 minute ago, SmogDane said:

Overseas fans.. 

What will be available? 

Last season we could buy all games for 120 pounds.. 

Why can overseas fans not watch the Shrewsbury game.. Who benefits from that? 

Going by last season. Overseas fans? 🤔

• Haha 2